Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:30 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301242 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #2295 on: March 14, 2015, 05:34 PM »
ahah, yeah that's more like it... and now that I think about it... no wonder why komo is so good at darts.. wtf.. that's not even fair..

when I play darts (which is not very often) its like a guessing game on where to toss my worm.. for komo its just about aiming, he can see the dart board from his starting point, I would think something was wrong if he wasn't good.

Ahaha :D

It's not the size of the TV but resolution I use :P Darts is more about remembering swings, how hard and what angle to throw at :) I can't see everything on most maps :D

When I can be assed to tidy my room i'll take a pic :D

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #2296 on: March 15, 2015, 12:29 AM »
would love to see what this bitch looks like for when.. i come do a show in Spain and use my Linux Hacking skeels to hacks his IP and find out where he lives and skull f@#! him..   how about u got a pic faggot? or u to scared?

?

there's a bunch of pictures of mine around, you need more?

I live in Madrid. Spend lots of time in Valencia, Denia and Ibiza.

Do let me know. I'd love to ridicule you infront of the internet.

edit: you better work on your lies though, remember I've partied in Fontainebleau, Le Club, Cocobongo and Ushaia amongst other places. Been to Monegros and Tomorrowland. I once got a wormer and his 4 or 5 friends into Pacha Ibiza by the face. I actually have friends that aren't famous but work in the DJ industry, and your pictures next to theirs scream amateur, seriously.

I understand you're naive and that you think people that play worms are bookworm nerds, but this is only a result of a severe lack of perspective and low IQ.

You're a retard Toxic, and it ain't gonna end well.

Do you want some pictures of all this or would you rather deep your grave deeper?
ok i got where you live n chill at.  now where do you hangout. places like clubs or bars.. etc.. parks.. shopping malls?   i bet you like to hangout at shopping malls lol..  and whats your name?? your first name will do if your so popular and cool.  this shouldnt be a problem. 
and
bring it faggot my homies are from Cali.  do you know who Koyote is??    my close friend n partner go t him where he is at today.. u think pictures have anything to do with skills?  Lol..  i dont need no fancy picture to look good.. those are just show boating casuls.. i am strictly underground.   u can hang with there fancy lil pics for an album.. mine would be the word Aerox Machine... with my cock on the cover.  Lol 
i hope u think i am lieing.  i will add that to my notes.. on where u live and where u hangout.  now lets see a picture.  would u at least link me to the pics u got?   dont be scared

and bitch u have no friends in the musix industry. ur nothing but a internet faggot ass bully. lol..   cuz u know i will come for that sweet virgin ass. 

oh yeah heres me being a amateur   
  cant wait to hear what i sound like when i turn pro ^.^

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 03:45 AM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline ANO

« Reply #2297 on: March 15, 2015, 09:08 AM »
i am strictly underground. 
oh yeah heres me being a amateur   
  cant wait to hear what i sound like when i turn pro ^.^

So underground that you perform in your basement!

Offline Husk

« Reply #2298 on: March 15, 2015, 09:18 AM »
that does it, I will f@#!ing hide the offtopic forums I can't take this shit anymore

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: March 15, 2015, 09:46 AM »
just when you thought he couldn't dig himself a bigger grave
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #2300 on: March 18, 2015, 08:49 PM »
no idea

compren una mesa para el sofa cochinos

lol no habia leido esto, pasa que vivimos como hippies una semana, amor paz y cervezaaaaa  :D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2301 on: March 25, 2015, 08:08 PM »
This beat of toxic is growing on me, I'm actually starting to enjoy it. 3.37 where toxic is screaming something to that girl, 'Its just the darkside, chika'? You should add some vocals to your music toxic, maybe then you will become a superstar

Offline avirex

« Reply #2302 on: March 26, 2015, 02:19 AM »
lol ...

she is in the background thinking.. "please dont put this on youtube.. please dont put this one youtube... "

Offline Hurz

« Reply #2303 on: March 26, 2015, 03:20 AM »
watch/listen this feels like "knock on brain, offer to leak"

« Reply #2304 on: April 17, 2015, 05:45 PM »
With my dear boyfriend  :-*

Offline j0hny

« Reply #2305 on: April 17, 2015, 05:48 PM »
With my dear boyfriend  :-*

You looks amazing  :-* :-* nice of you couple  ;)
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #2306 on: April 17, 2015, 06:02 PM »
nice glasses

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2307 on: April 17, 2015, 09:27 PM »
That's you and lalo? What an incredible match xD I heard rumours for years you were gay daina

Offline nino

« Reply #2308 on: April 18, 2015, 12:24 PM »
That's you and lalo? What an incredible match xD I heard rumours for years you were gay daina

lolllllll wtf crazy, never heard that from daina!!! heard rumours of lalo when he lived with komo but daina no!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: April 18, 2015, 03:00 PM »
most girls I knew in college were at least minimally bi
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.