Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:13 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301329 times)

Offline XanKriegor

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #2400 on: September 21, 2015, 05:34 PM »
True criminal (C)

Offline Husk

« Reply #2401 on: September 21, 2015, 06:41 PM »
good pics Janu =D

« Reply #2402 on: October 06, 2015, 04:24 AM »
Cfc made a new friend today, it happened to be avirex lol!  ;D

Offline nino

« Reply #2403 on: October 06, 2015, 01:12 PM »
aeeee nice pic

lala and lalo !!!

and the criminal!!!!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline theredi

« Reply #2404 on: October 06, 2015, 02:01 PM »
woooo gj we need as much international wormer meetings as possible ;], some day we will manage to make one big party, i really believe that! This game have the best community ever!

Offline Fenice

« Reply #2405 on: October 06, 2015, 04:54 PM »
Cfc made a new friend today, it happened to be avirex lol!  ;D

Wow nice pic guys! :D

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #2406 on: October 06, 2015, 06:33 PM »
cfc`avirex confirmed

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2407 on: October 07, 2015, 10:33 AM »
where did you guys visit in the us?  you drive out to connecticut to see avi?

Offline avirex

« Reply #2408 on: October 07, 2015, 12:57 PM »
I'm living in Florida now walrus, ft Lauderdale..

They visited Miami, and I had intentions to visit them there(about 45 minutes away) but then the day I was ready to head over to them, they told me they are visiting sawgrass mill mall...

That was literally 5 minutes away from my house.. I live on the same street (at least one of the entrance face my street) this mall I guess is one of the largest in county... I don't know, that's what my gf tells me anyway... its big, but I was never too impressed by it. It's big enough to make it confusing as shit tho, I kept going in circles trying to find where they were, and more circles trying to get back to where I parked lol

By the time I managed to find them, we only had about 15 minutes to talk, they were cool. Daina is very pretty, at first I went for a handshake, but she initiated a hug, (even tho I was pretty sweaty from running around the mall) so I capitalized on this handshake and brought my hand as low on her back without being rude to lalo... I believe my pinky touched some ass peja!  ;)

And as for lalo, very cool... very funny, and welcoming.. I was not tempted in anyway to grab his ass however... lalo even invited me to their hotel for a real wormscon, before he even met me... I was on considering it, and I would have gone for sure after meeting with them, and seeing how laid back they are.. But at some point in the day I got a call that I had work early next morning..

That puts my worms meetings up to a 5count :)

Honestly wish I had more time with them.. o well, maybe they weep return to Florida again and I can get another 1/10th of an ass grab on daina :)

Offline Free

« Reply #2409 on: October 07, 2015, 01:03 PM »
HES ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, come play some!

Edit: Oh and after all the sexualist comments towards daina, u were offering a handshake hahah.

Cool pic really, blew my mind, a pic I never thought I could see hahah.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 01:06 PM by Free »

Offline nino

« Reply #2410 on: October 07, 2015, 02:18 PM »
hahaha Avi, at the end you did act so shy, not even a lil slap at dainas butt??? wtf mate that rly my old criminal friend??? Lalo would not care mate he would find it cool...

but ok maybe next time  ;D ;D ;D

Serious now! when i went to Argentine i tryed to meet Daina, but she said she lives far from Buenos Aires, or maybe she was just scared of the king.. dunno... :(

Offline lalo

« Reply #2411 on: October 07, 2015, 03:34 PM »
Daina and I wanted a real worms threesome, that would have been epic. Now back in Chile our options are kinda scarce with options like Dead and Nico  :D.
We are now in Chicago for 10 days or so, anyone living close?

Btw nino, we plan to visit brazil in the near future!! Invite us to your bulls farm  :-[ ;D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2412 on: October 07, 2015, 03:42 PM »
Daina and I wanted a real worms threesome, that would have been epic. Now back in Chile our options are kinda scarce with options like Dead and Nico  :D.

Btw nino, we plan to visit brazil in the near future!! Invite us to your bulls farm  :-[ ;D
thats my home, moving back next year.  lmk if you have any questions or need tourist info, i lived in city for many years.  don't think there is any actives from usa near there, theone and novicane both live there but inactive as shit.  shyguy is close'ish, but around 2-3 hour drive i think in ohio.  jmoberg is an hour away in rockford.  skunk3 is over the border into missouri, about 2 hours.  i think that is everybody.

Offline nino

« Reply #2413 on: October 07, 2015, 04:37 PM »

Let me know when u r comming, I live in Recife for sure will be cool too meet you guys!

Start looking for beach like porto de galinhas... i live 30 min away from that... and some others beachs.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #2414 on: October 07, 2015, 09:52 PM »
Wooot, avi daina and lalo at once, why weren't I invited? What a cool meeting :D If you take a closer look at the picture, you can see that daina is only one who manage to look straight into the camera for some reason