Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:16 PM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 301385 times)

Offline Alien

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #825 on: August 23, 2011, 11:15 PM »
i loved the undertaker...got a pic with him ? xD

Offline JayX

« Reply #826 on: August 23, 2011, 11:38 PM »
i loved the undertaker...got a pic with him ? xD

Undertaker no, I've been in the same room as him on a couple of occasions but never got a picture. Most of the VIP events I go to wrestling wise are for the old school wrestlers because those are the guys I watched growing up.

I'm an old man  :-[
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:41 PM by JayX »

Offline JayX

« Reply #827 on: August 23, 2011, 11:39 PM »
Well.. old ish :P
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:43 PM by JayX »

Offline Alien

« Reply #828 on: August 23, 2011, 11:48 PM »
well the undertaker is an oldschool wrestler and aw...greet him from me next time lol :D

Offline philie

« Reply #829 on: August 24, 2011, 12:01 AM »
jayx awesome stuff, really.
seems like you got a cool job.,,.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #830 on: August 24, 2011, 07:03 AM »
Ah JayX that's so cool haha, The ultimate warrior my favourite !!! Is that the ultimate warrior in last pic as he looks now or someone else?

What exactly is your job? Bret the Hitman Hert was a legend man ! I use to love proper WWF wrestling, but it's so f@#!ing gay and scripted now, it's like a real life live version of Easternders or some other TV soap lol.

I remember my dad used to wake me up like 2am 3am when my mum slept so we could watch Royal Rumbles n stuff together, I loved that xD

Offline Rok

« Reply #831 on: August 24, 2011, 07:23 AM »
I use to love proper WWF wrestling, but it's so f@#!ing gay and scripted now, it's like a real life live version of Easternders or some other TV soap lol.

When was wrestling not scripted?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #832 on: August 24, 2011, 07:47 AM »
I use to love proper WWF wrestling, but it's so f@#!ing gay and scripted now, it's like a real life live version of Easternders or some other TV soap lol.

Haha, I knew someone was gonna say that, I shoulda not been lazy and corrected it but anyway you got me haha, what I meant was, it was more macho back then lol, now it's so gay and lame lol, I think H&S policies ruined wrestling.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 24, 2011, 08:53 AM »

there's a bunch of amateur and proffessional wrestling around the world were heavy pain is still being inflicted, including severe and bloody injuries. In some of them the script only states who is supposed to win, and it's up to the Wrestlers to decide how the fight deveolops.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline JayX

« Reply #834 on: August 24, 2011, 10:35 AM »
well the undertaker is an oldschool wrestler and aw...greet him from me next time lol :D

Undertaker is an old school wrestler yeah but he is still on the active roster, so usually doing interviews etc promoting upcoming events.

Ah JayX that's so cool haha, The ultimate warrior my favourite !!! Is that the ultimate warrior in last pic as he looks now or someone else?

Yep that's the Warrior, he looks pretty different now without the long hair and facepaint doesn't he? Great guy though, funny as hell!

What exactly is your job?

Well that's quite a long question to answer but in short my band had a record deal a few years back and I used the contacts and money from that to set up a promotions company. Due to that I get to go places VIP regularly and as a result get to meet bands / wrestlers etc when I do.

Wrestling is indeed scripted and always has been, but don't make the mistake of thinking it's all "fake" and nobody gets hurt. One thing we can't fake is gravity, I'm a pretty big lad.. and I look like a midget next to these guys, if they slammed us.. damn we'd know about it! xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #835 on: August 24, 2011, 12:40 PM »
You shouldn't pay attention to clichés such as "wrestling is fake, they're not getting hurt", surely a direct punch impact is nothing because it doesn't even touch, and it also goes without granted the ring is prepared to absorb impact, but you know where Wrestlers go after the event is over? To the physio.
They're also injured practically every month, for different amount of weeks...
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline JayX

« Reply #836 on: August 24, 2011, 12:52 PM »
Yup wrestlers get hurt every match, and they wrestle 300 days a year. Even people like Kurt Angle a former Olympic Amateur Wrestling Gold Medallist says that the pro wrestling lifestyle is much harder on his body than anything he has ever done, same story for former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar.

I agree with what you are saying for the most part Ropa, but about the ring, I guess you have never been in one mate because they are actually rock solid with a 1/4" piece of foam padding. No springs under there like people think there are, just solid steel and wood panels, it's a brutal playground to say the least!

People think the ropes are elastic too but the are steel cable as well, just bouncing off of them when you run the ropes leaves huge bruises on your ribs.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 24, 2011, 01:19 PM »
Yes but it still absorbs because it's not 100% stuck to the plataform, it goes down on impact.
I wasn't trying to say it doesn't hurt, it just hurts a bit less than a normal ring. Obviously having a 200kg guy jumping on top of you, regardless of the technique you both have, it's a real charge for your muscular mass.

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Agneau

« Reply #838 on: August 24, 2011, 04:01 PM »
FOSTERSSSS
I was sure u would notice that!!!

Offline rash

« Reply #839 on: August 24, 2011, 07:36 PM »
mwuahahha of course