Forums
May 03, 2024, 06:28 AM

Author Topic: Mug shots / Post your face !  (Read 302485 times)

Offline philie

Re: Mug shots / Post your face !
« Reply #930 on: November 02, 2011, 11:03 AM »
m(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #931 on: November 02, 2011, 11:13 AM »
Sorry, but I can't resist :-[

Lol np, I fully understood before I posted that someone would have a pop ;)

I like doggie woggies  :-*

« Reply #932 on: November 02, 2011, 03:01 PM »
First of all they`re not very short lol, secondly thats me Komo. Picture is a bit f@#!ed up, but yeah I`m quite thin. Guess it wouldn`t hurt if I gained a couple of extra pounds, just like it wouldn`t hurt if you lost a few pounds from your belly, Dave :P

Lol, I know this is going to bore the hell out of some people but this is an interesting subject to me, I hated being thin, I deliberately put on weight over last 3-4 years for many reasons, first off, I know this sounds ridicilous, but I hated being "very good looking" just because of my body, and I really really hated attracting the type of girls that are only interested in how good someone looks, I hate one night stands, and I hate false attraction derived from looks, and I hate the general concept the world seems to have, especially here in UK that everyone has to look like a model to be successful, i'll leave that reason at that unless you wanna know more which I doubt lol.

But also I hate being cold, and having a bit more fat keeps me warm in the winter than being thinner, I know this sounds crazy to some but in my part of Scotland it is really cold in the winter, at least for me.

I love food lol, seriously, in my opinion it's one of lifes greatest luxuries, especially in our day and age, I don't see the need to go on silly diets and punish myself when I am going to die anyway, i'd rather live a satisfying shorter life than a less satisfying longer life. *EDIT* - But of course if I have kids someday I might re-consider for the benefit of a longer life in that circumstance.

I have fat but i'm strong too, I used to do alot of bodybuilding and worked on building sites back when I was a vain posing prick and had the 6-pack n everything,  I work very hard and I am fit and healthy, especially having quit cigs/alcohol for last 9 months or so, lol I can do DDR on expert for 3-4 hours non-stop, imo that's pretty good xD

So it ain't like I am a fat useless jobless redneck/gypsy with a chin so greasy hair won't grow there, unlike most fat people, I am a bit big through choice and I take care, unlike them.

But anyway Crazy lol, I just thought cuz the camera was blurry that it cut off some of the picture, it happens sometimes, cuz if you look between 2nd and 3rd from right side between their feet, there is bigger gap than most of picture and what looks like the shoe of another person been cut out the pic lol.

Anyway so to answer your question, it would hurt for me to lose weight lol, it's hard for me to stay like this cuz I work like a motherf@#!er at my job and I burn off so many calories, if I lose weight I ain't gonna get depressed lol but i'd rather stay like I am :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #933 on: November 02, 2011, 03:19 PM »
Yeah, well he's bald n ugly xD

Offline angus

« Reply #934 on: November 02, 2011, 04:15 PM »
:0

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #935 on: November 03, 2011, 01:39 AM »
I know this sounds ridicilous, but I hated being "very good looking" just because of my body
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:09 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #936 on: November 03, 2011, 08:41 AM »
Lmfao Walrus, that actually went through my head as I posted that sentence, the zoolander speech, damn what a great film.

Offline theredi

« Reply #937 on: November 03, 2011, 03:21 PM »
time for some redi in Holland again ;]

Offline nino

« Reply #938 on: November 03, 2011, 08:48 PM »
i was w8ing a man for a meeting at office, so thats what u do , when u have nothing to do lol

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #939 on: November 03, 2011, 08:52 PM »
uhUHUHUHUHAUHAUHSDFUHASUHASUHAHAH CHUPA LA PICHULA pollaNINO HAHAHA NICE rofl
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline theredi

« Reply #940 on: November 03, 2011, 09:14 PM »
omg nino, its f@#!ing brilliant, haha i loled really hard in real, vgj aeee king ;]

da best is im muted by MI lolooooo ;d
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:16 PM by theredi »

Offline philie

« Reply #941 on: November 03, 2011, 09:24 PM »
hahahaa, n1

Offline Ray

« Reply #942 on: November 04, 2011, 07:17 PM »

Offline angus

« Reply #943 on: November 04, 2011, 08:17 PM »