Forums
May 04, 2024, 01:04 AM

Author Topic: Music  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Dub-c

Music
« on: October 27, 2010, 03:57 AM »
Does anyone download music anymore? I seem to have a unique taste in artists and can't find any of the cd's in the usual places. What seems to be the best way to download music?
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Re: Music
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 04:39 AM »
Torrents ftw. thepiratebay.org

I mean, I have every cd for every song I have.

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 10:17 AM »
i buy always cds and sometimes vinyls mayb and i almost always order them:p
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline CJ

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 07:22 PM »
Torrents ftw. thepiratebay.org

I mean, I have every cd for every song I have.

The piratebay is good, where i usually download my music, but it seems to be having a few problems recently.  :(
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 07:58 PM »
roffol, support artists!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 12:10 AM »
The music I like cant be found on the torrent sites. Theres only 1 site I know of that has the music I like and you need to be invited to use the site :(

Offline CJ

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2010, 01:01 AM »
The music I like cant be found on the torrent sites. Theres only 1 site I know of that has the music I like and you need to be invited to use the site :(

Judging by a post like that and your name, im assuming you're into like you're underground rnb dnb grime shit like that, or am i completely misreading the situation.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 04:54 AM »
Just wondering.. is it illegal or legal to download "Youtube to mp3 converter" and then go to Youtube and copy and paste the link and post it into the youtube to mp3 converter..? o_O? and then download it.. then finally once it finish downloading i put it into my mp3... is that alright? D:
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2010, 05:36 AM »

Judging by a post like that and your name, im assuming you're into like you're underground rnb dnb grime shit like that, or am i completely misreading the situation.

I liked underground texas country music. Very hard to find in Northern Canada at stores or on torrent sites.

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 06:20 AM »
roffol, support artists!
Once I start making some decent money ;)

The piratebay is good, where i usually download my music, but it seems to be having a few problems recently.  :(
I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I don't like what you're saying ;/ ADTR's new album is coming out soon, c'mon!