Forums
May 07, 2024, 11:06 PM

Author Topic: Music Video thread  (Read 121206 times)

Offline angus

Re: Music Video thread
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2010, 02:35 PM »

They are back yea

Offline Anubis

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2010, 05:07 PM »
Not a music video, but a good song if you like Death Metal. :P From their latest album.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2010, 04:28 PM »
Song from a awesome movie: La cité de la peur.

Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2010, 07:06 AM »
A Day To Remember - Mr. Highway's Thinking About The End.
My favourite song at the moment <3

Best listened to with nice big sub and speakers in your face ;D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2010, 07:45 PM »
Is there any metal head out there besides Mo0k? :p

A band near my place. Kind of know them personally.

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2010, 11:19 PM »
Here you got something norwegian ;) MAYHEM!
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline avirex

« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2010, 11:29 PM »
how can u call it music, when u cant even understand what they r screaming about? thats just somthing i will never understand.

« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2010, 12:12 AM »
Understanding what people are saying doesnt have anything to do with something being music or not.
worm and learn

« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2010, 12:16 AM »
Understanding what people are saying doesnt have anything to do with something being music or not.

it is true; lyrics are for poetry, sound is for music.  i still think that kind of music is dawg shit
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline avirex

« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2010, 02:08 AM »
ok nail, i respect that... but if it was only about the beat, and the tune... why bother screaming into the microphone? 

Offline angus

« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2010, 02:16 AM »

;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2010, 04:01 AM »
ok nail, i respect that... but if it was only about the beat, and the tune... why bother screaming into the microphone? 

I'd say he's got you there lol

« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2010, 06:57 AM »
Why not bother? Who cares what he does. Your personal taste doesnt mean you can define one thing music and another thing not music. I didnt say music was all about the beat and the tune anyway, all music is is sound. Many forms of music have no lyrics, beat, or tune. Doesnt matter whether he screams or not, thats just not relevant to anything... whatsoever.
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2010, 07:04 AM »
Yeah but I still think avi has a good point when he's saying if that song is all about the beat and the tune, whats the point of him screaming in it?

I think he can define it anything he wants tbh, he doesn't like it so to him it isn't really music, his opinion of good music obviously has a totally different flow and harmony to it.

I think the main point he's trying to make, is if the beat and the tune is so good, why mess it up with pointless screaming?

But some people just like that sort of thing and others don't, I guess some guy screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!" gives some people the same feeling as a really bassy kickdrum or a catchy melody with a phat lead gives me in hardcore music, a feeling of power and adrenaline rush, gives me energy and makes me feel alive...

« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2010, 07:10 AM »
hes not saying that song is all about the beat and tune... hes saying he thought thats what I said it was.

And no he doesnt have the right to define one thing music and another thing not music, HE ALREADY AGREED to that.

And you're only posting here because of that nonsense that happened in the other thread, so pls stop making a debate out of nothing m8
worm and learn