Forums
May 07, 2024, 11:01 AM

Author Topic: Music Video thread  (Read 121152 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Music Video thread
« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2010, 07:14 AM »
Don't be so ignorant Nail, I am posting here because I practically live by music, I have been producing music for about 8 years, do NOT be so quick to judge someone, me posting here has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with ANY OTHER THREAD, do not try and assume things and try and flame me, my point about avi was I think he DOES have the right to define one thing music and something else not, it's an opinion and he's entitled to it unlike anyone else...

Anyway as I was saying, it's a beat, and melody like this, that makes me feel so alive:

« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2010, 07:19 AM »
kk, (dont wanna talk any more crp in here)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 07:26 AM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2010, 07:25 AM »

Best at the moment Polish hip-hop song :P

Prosto Mixtape 600V - Jestem swój

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2010, 07:40 AM »
Ah nail, you're right, he can't really "define" it NOT music, because it obviously IS music lol.

I still think he has a point though where he thinks the screaming is just uncalled for lol.

« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2010, 08:00 AM »
yeh I hate the screaming too! I like the music in alot of metal but the screaming ruins it for me!
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2010, 08:06 AM »
It's one of this things that really pisses me off nail, Slipknot, they are one of the VERY few things I literally HATE in this world.

They are SO damn talented individually, but when they start screaming and stuff, OMG I don't think anything else gets me so annoyed than seeing Slipknot, seriously, my girlfriend likes Slipknot, why am I punished so much... What did I do?!?

I've banned Slipknot from being played on my TV...

Last time they made an appearence on my screen something got broke.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2010, 11:52 AM »
I liek screams on the music I used to have a band when i screamed my self to the mic. I like that kind of music and if u dont like it just stay quiet and dont make an opinion calling it not music like avi did not everybody likes gansta shit yo yo n@#!!! c@#! wooot and stuff, some ppl like lady gaga or justin bieber I think that kills what music is but hey thats just what i think but it doesnt mean im right, if u dont like screaming u will never understand what we feel about having it on a song, it all depends on ur state of mind when i have some probs. or when i ahve to walk a long distance i put some as I lay dying wich makes me walk fast and even enjoy my walking, when i want to relax on the bus or smoke some weed on my bedroom i listen to alborosie even deftones or dunno all depends or the kind of guy and personality. Ur gf can explain why slipknot its so nice to us the "scream" lovers.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2010, 11:57 AM »
Screaming -

;/
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2010, 02:01 PM »
Well like Nail says music can be everything,but in that song i posted if he screams or not is irrelevant cos mainly that's how they make their music and secondly people are different,so some will like and some not :P Anyway personly i dont just like metal ;) Im very open minded to all kind of music and genres,but Rock/Metal is prolly my fav genre xept i love bands like Pink Floyd,The Smiths,The Cure and more.

Well here is another rock song for you guys,but no screaming hehe. A old classic from Anthrax best album :)

Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline avirex

« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2010, 02:25 PM »
devilage, komo, and nail:  i never said metal is not music.. u guys need to relax

i asked a question, the question was... "how can u call it music, when"...

i got 2 good responses.... Nail likes the beat, and is not a big fan of the screaming...
and devi is just a huge fan of the screaming lol... great... good for you guyz...

and devi, i dont only like yo yo gangsta shit n@#!!! c@#! woot stuff, i enjoy EVERY single type of music, even country!! except for hardcore death metal.. sorry... just my preference...

now, lets get back to the music.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA     AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH f@#!KKKKKKKKKKKKK UR MOTHER N BURN DOWN THE HOURSE WAAHH WAHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL *in screaming voice*...

hahaha jk :p

Offline Devilage

« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2010, 03:45 PM »
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA     AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH f@#!KKKKKKKKKKKKK UR MOTHER N BURN DOWN THE HOURSE WAAHH WAHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL *in screaming voice*...

Reminds me to ur gf somehow.

Smoking proud.

Offline avirex

« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2010, 05:31 PM »
Heheheheeheh g1 :) wanna run a train?? Chugga chugga chugga chugga chooooo chooooooooooo

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2010, 06:26 PM »
Yeah dev, you can enjoy that music all you want, I live with a girl that loves that music, i'm just saying I can't stand to hear it, that's all.

Offline Rok

« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2010, 07:21 PM »
Antrax's song is ok, but that other shit that mo0k posted, oh jeez... :)

chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2010, 08:27 PM »
Antrax's song is ok, but that other shit that mo0k posted, oh jeez... :)
Hehe that's alright ;) Here is another band from Norway that is no longer after Guitarist died,but one of the most succsesful bands from Norway :)

KRD you know this when i send you some of those songs ;)

Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)