Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:14 PM

Author Topic: My friend just murdered a criminal today  (Read 4842 times)

Offline nino

Re: My friend just murdered a criminal today
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2011, 01:36 AM »
talked to him again today, he said that he keps remembering of how all happened all the time, but peoples told him it is normal, he will be thinking of it for a long time and will never forget of course, he also told me that will have to be judged and stuff for this but zilian justice will take years and a lawer told him to relax cos all is in his favor, criminal was known by justice, he has a licence to own a gun and peoples who saw as it happened will talk in his favor.

and today i was in my car with opened window cos smoking xD and a crazy friend of me came with his moto and screamed come on get oou of car, as if were steal it lol, my fist reasson was look at his hand i didnot see any gun then i got mine so quick haha then he screamed HEY NINOOOOO  it is Joao, i was like huahuaa dont joke like this mannnn, roberto just killed a criminal days ago in this same way, he was WHAAAAAT, i said ye, it is true then i stoped my car for a bit and explained him what happened lol, this is funny maybe but after this i was like wtf, passed a time thinking about this, and now iam in doubt if i should bring my gun with me all the time or just let it for a really needed case, cos ye my car has an ensure and it is ok to have it stolen inteasted of die, but what if the criminal kill me too, so it is better try to defend yourself too = / .

h8 brazil seriously.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:38 AM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2011, 01:44 AM »
If he already took your car and wanted to go away, do not shoot his head while he's running away cause he might have had a fake gun that cannot shoot any bullets at all...

edit: and U even have insurance on that car.. .

p.s. killing humans is bad if there's really no need for it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:46 AM by Ramone »

Offline nino

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2011, 02:00 AM »
yep ramone but we have many cases of peoples who were just leaving the car, and got killed by the criminal cos he thought the person would do something back, so u r never safe.

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2011, 11:25 AM »

Buy this car, you will be safe  8)

Offline nino

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2011, 11:31 AM »
nice flog ice car xD

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2011, 03:11 PM »
Awesome pic lol.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Husk

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2011, 09:38 PM »
ushASHauSHaUShaU full power bazooka gg O;

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2011, 05:30 AM »
I really want to make a racist joke but I don't know how you guys would take it xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2011, 01:31 AM »
FoS my friend, FoS