Forums
April 28, 2024, 07:10 PM

Author Topic: My friend just murdered a criminal today  (Read 4841 times)

Offline Rok

Re: My friend just murdered a criminal today
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2011, 04:32 PM »
2 shots in the head while the guy was already starting to drive away is not simple self defense anymore... It's sad that a car is worth more than a human life.

The policia should pay him for doing their job for them!  :P

Reno f@#!ing Raines, eh?

It's really nice to hear things like this nino, your friend killed in self-defense, the criminal pulled out HIS gun at his own risk, they should know the risk, crime doesn't pay.

Yeah man, really nice tread.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline nino

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2011, 09:06 PM »
i just phoned him and asked how this REALLY happened , he told me right after the man sitted on chair he pointed him the pistol and said him to stop and surrender, but the criminal tried to shoot him too, but he was faster and shoot 1st.

rok i undestand what u mean , but kind of human like this imo just serves to be 7 metres below earth
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2011, 09:26 PM »
No one can or should judge this here. Because no one knows much about what really happened. Except nino who also only know things from a guys story over the phone..

But we shouldn't judge it here, I think.
No need for that.

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2011, 03:48 AM »
No one can or should judge this here. Because no one knows much about what really happened. Except nino who also only know things from a guys story over the phone..

But we shouldn't judge it here, I think.
No need for that.

But our opinions on this type of thing could and kinda has been discussed?

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2011, 04:12 AM »
i just phoned him and asked how this REALLY happened , he told me right after the man sitted on chair he pointed him the pistol and said him to stop and surrender, but the criminal tried to shoot him too, but he was faster and shoot 1st.

rok i undestand what u mean , but kind of human like this imo just serves to be 7 metres below earth

If that's the case, then it really was self-defense. But in his situation, pulling out the gun really increased his own chances of dying, no way is a car worth that much.

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2011, 07:13 AM »
IDK how is the shit in your countries/cities, but I'll be scared as f@#! man! How you know that criminal wasn't with a mate looking the situation hided there... from a distance, behind a car, I don't know... specially if it's a well know criminal as you say, now his mates could take revenge on your friend :s or even his friends, his family, his house... damnit! I don't know HOW THE HELL nobody is worried about that, that's the story of every day here, damnit nino!  :o :o :o :o :o :-X :-X :-X

Maybe I'm gettin' old or something xD but seruiosly, it's very possible what I'm talking about.  I have a friend who almost died some years ago, due a similar situation, nowaday he is living in Uruguay, far far away from here.  He fought with a friend vs. 2 criminals, with knifes, they both were cut in their faces, one lost an eye. The criminals were in the hospital when his house was labeled with spray paint at the next day when all happened.

Damn nino, take f@#!ing care, and remember... if you see someone strange, just press f12 and
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 07:26 AM by Twyrfher »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2011, 07:44 AM »
2 shots in the head while the guy was already starting to drive away is not simple self defense anymore... It's sad that a car is worth more than a human life.

The policia should pay him for doing their job for them!  :P

Reno f@#!ing Raines, eh?

It's really nice to hear things like this nino, your friend killed in self-defense, the criminal pulled out HIS gun at his own risk, they should know the risk, crime doesn't pay.

Yeah man, really nice tread.

Rok I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not with your comment directed at me, but it seems like you are.

What if that criminal was drunk and got away with the car and ran over and killed some little innocent children? The criminal should not be stealing in the 1st place, let alone pull out a gun on someone, if I was nino's friend I possibly would have done the same thing if someone pulled a gun on me and my life was at risk, however, that doesn't change the fact that nino's friend killed someone, and will have to accept any consequences such as possible jailtime, and I would accept the same punishment if that's the way it went, i'd rather do time and still be alive, than die in cold blood from some low-life criminal who will probably continue to kill other innocent people and ruin lifes.

As for "It's sad that a car is worth more than a human life." I agree with you there.

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2011, 07:50 AM »
I think that all of us here on TuS should get a friend or family member involved with the tus forums so that if someone gets in this situation, but the criminal actually pulls the trigger on him, then we will be informed of this by this friend or family member so that we're not kept in the dark! What if one of us died and no-one ever knew :o I wonder if that's happened?

8)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2011, 07:55 AM »
I can't remember who it was but I am sure one player played had to serve time in the Armed Forces of their country and was KIA.

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2011, 08:35 AM »
How do you know he was KIA?

Offline Rok

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2011, 12:14 PM »
Rok I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not with your comment directed at me, but it seems like you are.

What if that criminal was drunk and got away with the car and ran over and killed some little innocent children? The criminal should not be stealing in the 1st place, let alone pull out a gun on someone, if I was nino's friend I possibly would have done the same thing if someone pulled a gun on me and my life was at risk, however, that doesn't change the fact that nino's friend killed someone, and will have to accept any consequences such as possible jailtime, and I would accept the same punishment if that's the way it went, i'd rather do time and still be alive, than die in cold blood from some low-life criminal who will probably continue to kill other innocent people and ruin lifes.

As for "It's sad that a car is worth more than a human life." I agree with you there.

All true. You can see how there's NOTHING NICE about this whole thing (except that nino's friend is ok), unlike what you first said, hence the sarcasm...

If that's the case, then it really was self-defense. But in his situation, pulling out the gun really increased his own chances of dying, no way is a car worth that much.

/thread
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2011, 01:02 PM »
Well not really Rok, maybe it doesn't seem that way to you, but in this situation in my opinion the good guy prevailed over evil, and I like hearing when good people defeat bad, that's just me.

Offline avirex

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2011, 09:17 PM »
maybe u did not bother to check the link ramone posted komo, but it basically showed how often you talk in circles....

all u do in contradict yourself....

go back and read some of the bullshit you were saying only a few months back....  ehh, on second thought, dont.. because i dont want to get into a debate with you.. infact i dont care... just try to stop talking in circles, u remind me of the guy who talks just to hear himself talk, at times

as far as ur friend goes nino, thats good...  now he can tell his grandkids he killed a man! haha :D  i would love to be able to say i killed somone.. hahah.. i would never wanna take som1 life who did not deserve it, or for no reason what so ever, but if i was ever given a good reason, and put in a situation where i had to kill.. i would be awesome to be able to say i killed a man! ;D    if that makes me a bad person, so be it  lol

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 03:47 AM »
as far as ur friend goes nino, thats good...  now he can tell his grandkids he killed a man! haha :D  i would love to be able to say i killed somone.. hahah.. i would never wanna take som1 life who did not deserve it, or for no reason what so ever, but if i was ever given a good reason, and put in a situation where i had to kill.. i would be awesome to be able to say i killed a man! ;D    if that makes me a bad person, so be it  lol
You're just f@#!ed in the head  :D