Forums
May 03, 2024, 09:46 AM

Author Topic: my musix here >>>  (Read 1505 times)

Offline l7cx1Cl

my musix here >>>
« on: September 25, 2014, 05:28 PM »
https://soundcloud.com/dj-nak4ma/reality-of-sr-optimus2

im starting to upload my shit. all live mixes. if your into psytrance you will love mine.  i am hosting a a sweet psytrance festival for halloween got a couple djs lined up with me and a professional photographer and video recorder. who wants to do a documentary on me.  i will make sure to post it!! cya m8s much <3

heres my shittttt   ... well some.. 

facebook.com/djnak4ma

uploading my street fighter one xD
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 06:06 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline j0hny

Re: my musix here >>>
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 05:29 PM »
Why are you BLACK? XD You was banned?

btw: "Sorry! We can't find that track."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 05:31 PM by j0hny »
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 05:53 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=352340974931625&set=vb.352333854932337&type=3&theater

please tell me they don't pay you for this

that's a really awful transistion I can only understand it if you're in the process of learning
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 07:14 PM »
here you go guys my street fighter one xD  was a bitch to edit

https://soundcloud.com/dj-nak4ma/hadouken-astronaut  i used way to many round 2's haha  i was so f@#!ed up and everyone else was to even care.  Much <3 
https://soundcloud.com/dj-nak4ma

i am black because i used to help pay for this site. so i got to change colours.. i was going to do a rainbow but i dont care much for wermz anymore

and Aerox that was with 1 hand.  mmmm 2hands so sexy.. shame that you hate so much.  dozens of people enjoyed it heh   last time i will respond to you.  Lol@your still the same where is your boyfriend still haten much?  must be fun doing nothing hah oki will never respond to you again from meow on!  no room in my life for ignorance. me and a close friend https://soundcloud.com/sr-clover-rubio after one of our festivals. awesome dj from Cali.

enjoy friends.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 07:22 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 07:19 PM »
That song is RIDICULOUSLY quiet.... Wtf must be going out the master at like at least -20dB lol...

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 07:25 PM »
thats what i thought..   bunch of people can hear it..  get a better sound system baha  i will reupload it another day.  that street fighter and that 1 is enough for 1day Lol..

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 07:31 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 07:49 PM »
so why are you getting invited to play in festivals?

surely there is a connection other than skill which you have showed none in this thread so far

even Komo makes better music and he'd never go on about being a live DJ on a festival and pretending it was a success

one hand or otherwise that transition is terrible, it's out of synch, no tempo, no relation, nothing. You're just increreasing the volume of track 2 and it doesn't even fit
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 08:18 PM »
thats what i thought..   bunch of people can hear it..  get a better sound system baha  i will reupload it another day.  that street fighter and that 1 is enough for 1day Lol..

Get a better sound system? I got thousands of pounds worth of production equipment, hardware & software lol...

Sure, you can hear it if you turn it way up loud, but it's literally like 20dB or more quieter than standard mixed/mastered ready tracks.

If you had this song on at a loud volume, then a properly mixed/mastered song came on after, you would either make people deaf or your sound system would blow up.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 10:01 PM »
delete
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:37 AM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 03:17 PM »
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:37 AM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:36 AM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 10:37 PM »
lol i love toxic posts :D

Offline philie

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 11:05 PM »

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 08:15 AM »
lawl dijeis (aka gays) here are with no hair and usually stupid drug and mofos, I see long hair in there, thats good thing, but of course only good thing about djj there?   :'(

Offline theredi

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 12:24 PM »
lawl dijeis (aka gays) here are with no hair and usually stupid drug and mofos, I see long hair in there, thats good thing, but of course only good thing about djj there?   :'(

wahahahahahhahahah