Forums
May 15, 2024, 11:21 PM

Author Topic: My new single "THE ULTIMATE SOCCER SHOUTBOX" is out now  (Read 1045 times)

Offline nino

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Triad

Re: My new single "THE ULTIMATE SOCCER SHOUTBOX" is out now
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2024, 06:34 PM »
huahuahauhauhauhaua

https://www.udio.com/songs/oyY9LarYrzfks8Rekw5c1Q
Porracore! You gave me an idea, I wondered how the unedited TUS quotes would sound as a track. I used the Professor's infamous eS speech to test this:
https://www.udio.com/songs/pmRMSLW717deLUKMYaM8Py

The OG Speech:
My favorite post haha, Professor rallying his troops with a buffoon speech lol.
Ok guys, my patience is over.

Yesterday i wasted a lot of time playing hard clanners for today i open the f@#!ing tus website and i saw a lot of clanners lost.

The players here worked hardly to get the points who we are giving free for other clanners.

Much more this, also we are being insulted as pathetic clan now.

I want HF here and We are a good familly with nice ppl. But i am tired to see our clan losing by sillyness. I really dont care if we lost a clanner using good players, loses are normal in any clan.

We have wonderful players:

Chelsea, a very nice defaulter, good moderator, who the f@#! said u can play wxw? If u cut one of Scorpus's hand he can play more faster than u -.-

AsbestMisha, i dunno if u noted but its kinda hard count with u in clanners. We call u and u always says "i dont want i havent humor", or "i need warm up" or "i cant i am cold". Man, U need to participate more in our clanners. Stop with Kaleu's gaystuff. Porra what the f@#! yesterday picking BnG against roh? We havent 1 b2b player and u wanted to pick bng against a clan who has a lot of bngers! It's time to be oveja humble and pwn with ours!

Easy / Cip, very nice players in hysteria and elite, here is not HoN clan, u must play with compromise, with desire to win. Dont care about loses, just try to make ur better.

Phanton go to use a f@#!ing snopper we need u to help in clanners and we never find u.

Professor (Yes, me!) good player excellent leader but wtf fails in hysteria, U play this porra since u were masturbating in 12 years old and u lose for dC clan playigins agaist noobs rofl

Tomi, u are excellent in all, no words to u friend   

Everyone here who didnt be quoted: PORRA MAN. We are a f@#!in perfect clan, we have players incredibles, our wins against pro clans, in last playoffs, we are losing games for ouselves. We need to play with more safely, control our impulses and check if we have players enough to play the schemes.

I trust in everyone here. EVERYONE. This clan is the best clan of my life, prolly we someday will take new ways and other clans maybe not but for me I am proud to play with You.

Now, wanna make the things right. I REALLY DONT CARE IF WE LOST SOME GAME, SINCE WE PLAY WITH OUR BEST TEAM AND WITH OUR BEST DESIRE TO WIN.

I really wait u guys understand me.

Me, Uzur, Chelsea and Phanton worked hard yesterday against CF. We got 120 points in 2 wins. In 12h we lost 150 points against l3x and FUB. I want u guys HF but its not funny lost this way.

Offline Peja

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2024, 06:42 AM »
And a song about komo posting essays (sorry bro xD)

https://suno.com/song/630fd10d-f0a5-46d5-a3b8-56da21255dcc
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Sensei

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2024, 07:04 AM »

That doesn't sound hetero at all haha. It checks out.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2024, 08:31 PM »
Lol MeTonaTOR, you went easy on me, I expected to get roasted lol, anyway...

There be demons amidst our pants I declare:

[Chorus]
Infernos flare in denim, Vesuvio's dance, enchants
Can't quell the fire deep inside my pants
There's sulfur in the seams, and ember glows it seems
Among the charred appears a demon in my dreams

[Verse]
The burning desire deep within a denim place
It must be kept at bay or hell is what we'll face
Demon spirits weaving through the fabric tight
The demon remains in my pants another night

[Chorus]
Infernos flare in denim, Vesuvio's dance, enchants
Can't quell the fire deep inside my pants
There's sulfur in the seams, and ember glows it seems
Among the charred appears a demon in my dreams

[Verse]
The battle rages on and the beast won't be controlled
Our hero fought strong and bravely, as the story was told...
It was a swing of a sword that caught the demons glance
The hero struck hard and killed the demon in my pants

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2024, 10:10 PM »
Lol MeTonaTOR, you went easy on me, I expected to get roasted lol, anyway...

Didnt intended to roast you :>
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2024, 12:03 AM »

I asked some things to ChatGPT:

What do you have to say when someone on a forum has more tha 13000 posts and most of the posts are big walls of text in the middle of a discussion. Is this something ok? Do you think people can get annoyed by this behaviour?

ChatGPT's answer:

It's not uncommon for frequent posters on forums to contribute significantly to discussions, but if someone consistently dominates threads with long, dense posts, it can indeed be perceived as overwhelming or even disruptive. While sharing insights and engaging deeply in discussions can be valuable, it's essential to strike a balance and allow others space to participate as well. Some people might find such behavior irritating, especially if it monopolizes the conversation or makes it hard for others to join in. Encouraging brevity and giving others a chance to speak can help maintain a more inclusive and enjoyable forum environment.

My next prompt:

Do you think the "too long; didn't read" (tl;dr) applies to a forum when someone makes constantly wall posts during a thread/topic discussion?

ChatGPT's answer:

Yes, the "too long; didn't read" (tl;dr) phenomenon can certainly apply to forum discussions, especially when someone consistently posts lengthy walls of text. While detailed contributions can add depth to a conversation, not everyone has the time or inclination to read through extensive posts. In such cases, providing a summary or key points (a tl;dr) can be helpful for those who want to grasp the gist of the argument without delving into every detail. This practice acknowledges that different forum users have varying levels of engagement and time available for reading. It's a way of respecting the diverse needs and preferences of the community members.

My next prompt:

What are the problems of being a wordy person on a forum?

ChatGPT's answer:

Being excessively wordy on a forum can lead to several problems:

• Alienating Readers: Lengthy posts can overwhelm or deter readers, causing them to skip over your contributions altogether. This can result in a lack of engagement with your ideas and diminish your influence within the community.
    • Reduced Clarity: Long, convoluted posts may obscure your main points, making it difficult for others to understand your perspective. Clear communication is essential for effective discussion and debate.
    • Decreased Interaction: Other forum members may be less likely to respond to lengthy posts, as they may not have the time or inclination to read through them thoroughly. This can limit the exchange of ideas and hinder the development of meaningful discussions.
    • Perception of Arrogance: Constantly posting walls of text can come across as arrogant or self-important, as it may imply that you believe your opinions are more important than others'. This can lead to resentment from fellow forum members.
    • Dominating Conversations: Wordy posts can monopolize forum threads, leaving little room for others to contribute. This can stifle diversity of opinion and discourage participation from less assertive members of the community.
    • Poor Formatting: Lengthy posts without proper formatting (such as paragraphs, bullet points, or headings) can be visually unappealing and difficult to read, further discouraging engagement.

To mitigate these issues, it's important to strive for brevity, clarity, and consideration for other forum members' time and attention. Summarizing key points, breaking up long posts into smaller sections, and actively engaging with others' contributions can help foster more productive and inclusive discussions.
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 12:08 AM by FoxHound »
    I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
    '

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: May 04, 2024, 12:08 AM »
    uh oh...! this will start another great forum war soon :-\ wait for me until I get to the supermarket to get some snacks

Offline Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
      • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: May 04, 2024, 12:09 AM »
    Foxhound - Komodo - Kradie love triangle is my fav actually c: