Forums
May 03, 2024, 04:44 AM

Author Topic: My shoe line  (Read 1604 times)

Offline l7cx1Cl

My shoe line
« on: October 11, 2014, 06:36 AM »
Just got back my first promo shoe.
Blunt Force Uno

xD

« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 06:40 AM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline TheKomodo

Re: My shoe line
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 08:14 AM »
They don't come with laces or you took them out??

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 08:42 AM »
wormer and entrepreneur
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 09:15 AM »
Wait a minute:

Did you just cut out bits of that rag and attach it to your boots???? AND SOLD IT?!?!?

Offline ANO

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 05:15 PM »
mamma mia che scarpe di merda

Offline Fenice

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2014, 06:08 PM »
lmao

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 04:01 AM »

Real leather Bro ?

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 06:23 AM »
of course it is real leather...  xD  and its not a rag.  its a home made type cloth that takes about a month to make.  got a a lot of good feedback and a couple buyers already xD selling up 120$.  and the boxes look like coffins.. bhah and i got some high roller type ones coming out. all kinds. cant wait.
but these are just the promos.  the real finish products will take a couple more weeks.  we are just getting the designs out.

this promo shoe was handmade just to let you know ^.^
btw nice blotter paper xD pizza xD looks yummy xD
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:37 AM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 07:08 AM »
takes one month to make that special cloth right...

you must really believe anyone is gonna buy into that shit
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 12:01 AM »
yup its hand made like i said but... ya i forgot you dont know how to read correctly..  already got about 10 buyers.. hmm 80$x10shoes..  im sure you can figure out the rest.  mmmm mi gusta la dinero.   dont worry you must be filthy rich from the interwebs with all the hate hah  or flippn burgers or w/e you do.   im sure another `10 years u will be still haten on my success most likely i wont be here by then hah.  no time for real life rejects like you/ later chump keep thinking your clever.  im coming to spain soon to DJ next year i would love to give you a n@#!!! beatn.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 12:08 AM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 08:17 AM »
the shoes have almost gone down in price 50% in less than a week, is everything ok?

anyway, I respect you for opening up to other lines of business, specially considering you're such an awful DJ

where to Spain? Ibiza?  You gonna be playing next to the likes of Carl Cox and Luciano am I right?
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 10:35 PM »
lol

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 06:33 PM »
hah i got 3 more to 5 more shoes coming out for a Festival on the 22nd... funny how you faggots are the only ones out of the people who want to buy a pair..  what have you ever created or build or even done.. that is productive for anyone than your shitty self.. hah.. except make a few gifs or pics for a game.. Lol..  pretty sad to be honest.. 

AND Me a awful DJ... bahaha  wait till you see my pics from Cancun Mexico.  My bro is heading there in 2weeks to set shop.   Mmmm the feels of how much your life sucks to mine..   beach and bikinis all day?  Sure ^.^  to your shitty 9-5 job if you even have one and a computer to type and probably still play worms.. all day?  Lol sounds fun champ your doing it right.. 

here is a live set from me the other day.. me a awful dj!!?
https://soundcloud.com/djnak4ma/samurai-in-the-uniplex

haha... meow i still think your just scummy little emo faggot who doesnt appreciate nothing in life except his own greed and selfish instinct of a lowlife human being.   well just moved into a new bigger house.. and i am feeling productive.  Should try googling that word.  Anyways.. back to making more musix for next week at my next show untill Cancun.. mmm cant wait to go surfing and DJ some gigs at the beach..  Hah.. cya chumps.  bring the hate..
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:53 PM by l7cx1Cl »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 06:45 PM »
hah i got 3 more to 5 more shoes coming out for a Festival on the 22nd... funny how you faggots are the only ones out of the people who want to buy a pair..  what have you ever created or build or even done.. that is productive for anyone than your shitty self.. hah.. except make a few gifs or pics for a game.. Lol..  pretty sad to be honest.. 

AND Me a awful DJ... bahaha  wait till you see my pics from Cancun Mexico.  My bro is heading there in 2weeks to set shop.   Mmmm the feels of how much your life sucks to mine..   beach and bikinis all day?  Sure ^.^  to your shitty 9-5 job if you even have one and a computer to type and probably still play worms.. all day?  Lol sounds fun champ your doing it right.. 

here is a live set from me the other day.. me a awful dj!!?
https://soundcloud.com/djnak4ma/samurai-in-the-uniplex

haha... meow i still think your just scummy little emo faggot who doesnt appreciate nothing in life except his own greed and selfish instinct of a lowlife human being.   Haha.. well back to making more musix for next week at my next show untill Cancun.. mmm cant wait to go surfing and DJ some gigs at the beach..  Hah.. cya chumps

Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 06:56 PM »
Lol.. is that pic supposed to mean something? 
that as supposed to goto komoto.. dont know how you got it..
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:11 PM by l7cx1Cl »