Forums
May 18, 2024, 04:01 AM

Author Topic: any android app makers hrre?  (Read 1762 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Re: any android app makers hrre?
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 11:14 PM »
I'd figure out a way to design and market the app before you go releasing the idea to some lazy ass worm-playing slacker on a farcical messageboard in the corner of the interwebs.  This is, if the idea really is as novel as you say it is.  Your IP is the only thing you have Avi, as you don't have the necessary skills to make the app.  Make sure the IP is protected.  I am learning all about this in my patent law class this semester :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2013, 11:17 PM »
if you can't afford to invest 100$ to make a successful app, then better don't start... ;)
We need to make an app that makes us money on cat gifs.  I'm sure with our shared love of those loveable felines, we can figure something out that can bring people closer to kitties.

Offline philie

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2013, 11:31 AM »
We need to make an app that makes us money on cat gifs.

Cats are worthless.  Just saying.

haha, you just f@#!ed yourself

Point taken.

so wally vs cats: 1-1

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2013, 11:24 PM »
what does the IP have to do with anything?? what is IP anyway? :X

IP address? or....

anyway, my idea was golden! but it was already taken, i searched the web and found nothing, i suppose i was typing in the wrong keywords:

zipper was interested in the idea, until he found a similar app...   i was pretty disappointed.

as far as releasing my idea to a lazy wormer, i guess i was just basing on the honor system, and friendship...  smart move? maybe not... but i would also use good judgement, "impossible" is a character i would be hesitant to do business with lol... but i believe i can trust zipper :D

anyway, i have been brainstorming a lot lately, and the apps was only "plan-B"

my original plan is an invention, its a new tool for cooking, and i have a small time investor interested, and going to help me make a prototype, and patent it... then i can see where it goes in the real world ;D   so far i have had nothing but positive feedback to anyone i show it to tho...      lol.... im looking for a get rich quick scheme... i wont stop until i find it ;p

sorry for long post.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2013, 11:33 PM »
what does the IP have to do with anything?? what is IP anyway? :X

IP address? or....

anyway, my idea was golden! but it was already taken, i searched the web and found nothing, i suppose i was typing in the wrong keywords:

zipper was interested in the idea, until he found a similar app...   i was pretty disappointed.

as far as releasing my idea to a lazy wormer, i guess i was just basing on the honor system, and friendship...  smart move? maybe not... but i would also use good judgement, "impossible" is a character i would be hesitant to do business with lol... but i believe i can trust zipper :D

anyway, i have been brainstorming a lot lately, and the apps was only "plan-B"

my original plan is an invention, its a new tool for cooking, and i have a small time investor interested, and going to help me make a prototype, and patent it... then i can see where it goes in the real world ;D   so far i have had nothing but positive feedback to anyone i show it to tho...      lol.... im looking for a get rich quick scheme... i wont stop until i find it ;p

sorry for long post.
IP is intellectual property.  The unique idea you have is your property, but the bounds of which are hard to prove by law.  Many times the idea is stolen and the owner of said idea is never compensated.  I wasn't directing my comments at fada, i'm just saying be careful because it is much easier to steal an idea than the implementation of that idea.  A good way to lose a million dollar idea is to give it away for free.

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2013, 12:52 AM »
ahh... intellectual property, makes sense now...

is that some lawyer term?? what would make you think i would understand that abbreviation? :D 

anyway, thnx for clearing that up....  i do know its stupid to trust anyone over the internet, but i was willing to take me chances with zipp, i spose... but either way, the idea was already in the works by some douche.

hopefully my inventions will be a success ;D

Offline HHC

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2013, 01:00 AM »
If you can't trust zipp nemore you should check into a mental home for paranoia.

Hmm... a tool for cooking..

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 01:43 AM »
i ever become rich i will plan a WormsCon!!

i would pay all plane tickets, and hotel... but you must agree to the boxing match...

round 1: Kaleu Vs. DoubleTime -special referee: Anubis

round 2: Statik Vs. Sir-J -special referee: (insert sir-j alias here)

round 3: Naked Peja Vs. Naked Crazy -special referee: clothed avirex

round 4: Dainub Vs. Guuria - special referee: naked avirex

round 5: MonkeyIsland Vs. Darkone - special referee: Kiros

round 6: Kiros Vs. Anyone that wants a free hit - Special referee: Ropa

round 7: Ropa Vs. theredi - Special referee: FoS community

round 8: TAG TEAM MATCH: The Polish Predators (swist and kyho) Vs. (opponents pending)

round 9: avirex Vs. Devilage - Special referee: MilitaryMinds clan

round 10: the main event!!! fighting out of the red corner, with a back to back fight aviiiireeexxxxxx!!! Vs TheKomodo in the blue cornnneerrr!!!! - Special referee: MonkeyIsland

if anyone has any boxing matches they would like to see, feel free to add to my list ;DDDD
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 01:46 AM by avirex »

Offline Peja

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2013, 05:45 AM »
Let's join forces and invent the vibro spoon. Bored of cooking? Use your spoon as vibrator and enjoy your stay in the kitchen again.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s