Forums
May 14, 2024, 07:15 AM

Author Topic: Music Forums Anyone?  (Read 782 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Music Forums Anyone?
« on: January 11, 2016, 07:50 AM »
There is a bunch of us in the Worms community that are deeply passionate about music, so much so that some of us have ventured off into music production, songwriting, singing, playing intruments, being in bands, even a handful having a good amount of success professionally, not to mention of course the huge Music Video thread

As many of you know, I am very passionate about music, spending many years of my life bit by bit learning and practising music production, mixing engineering and various other hobbies with audio stuff.

I would love to start, setup, and maintain a community dedicated to music production, engineering, songwriting, learning about tips, tricks and techniques, sharing songs, demos, clips, etc...

Over the next few years I plan on seriously chasing a professional music career in various genres such as Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Glitch Hop, Future Bass, Chill, House, Trance, etc...

I am now getting good enough that I can actually start making my own tutorials, give advice and help other people in any way I can just like i've received help and advice, and i'd love nothing more to start doing this in a place I feel comfortable surrounded by friends and interesting people from around the world.

Would anyone else be interested to see this kinda thing? Would anyone like to help out and participate?

Ever since asking MonkeyIsland for the Gaming Central forums, they have been pretty active and many of us have discovered new games, shared childhood gaming memories, had a laugh, and slated other games, I am very confident a Music forum would be a welcome addition also :)

Offline HHC

Re: Music Forums Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 12:08 PM »
I agree, now that Ano & Sensei have defiled the music video thread  :-[

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 03:59 AM »

I tend to avoid that thread because of the laggy loading times, and for some reason within the last 3-4 months I can't watch youtube videos in TuS, I click play and it just crashes and asks to reload the page, if I wanna watch it I must click the "watch on youtube" button.

Plus it was mostly thrashy metal stuff at the time which is about the only kinda music on Earth I actually can't stand, that and One Direction type commercially brainwashed garbage lol.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 09:12 PM »

Plus it was mostly thrashy metal stuff at the time which is about the only kinda music on Earth I actually can't stand, that and One Direction type commercially brainwashed garbage lol.

Good thing there are better sub-genre of Metal. f@#! Thrash Metal!

Offline ANO

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 09:20 PM »
we could also do a "post your favorite whisky"

Offline philie

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 07:52 AM »
ok  :)