Forums
May 21, 2024, 06:58 AM

Author Topic: Now I'm really mad....  (Read 849 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Now I'm really mad....
« on: October 06, 2011, 02:41 AM »
Today, after work, my friend and I drove over to Academy so that I can get a pair of roller skate. But as soon as I check out the item and swipe my card, it said that it was rejected/declined. I wonder why it was rejected because I know I have like 77 dollars in my bank account at least. But when I went home and found out why I have low amount on my account on Bankofamerica/Paypal, it turns out that there was a payment sent  toward Godaddy.com.... -41.80 or something (Spent some money at my work place, at least 11 dollars). >_> But now i'm angry that I keep sending my cash toward Godaddy without me noticing. But now I cancel everything and Godaddy won't be a threat to me anymore, but still, I hate you, Go-daddy..
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Peja

Re: Now I'm really mad....
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 05:52 AM »
i like godaddy.com

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 06:07 AM »
I haven't used it in years and it's been taking away a lot of money due to new updates and such..
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline philie

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 07:11 AM »
lol

Offline Crazy

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 07:52 AM »
Sounds weird, my domain is hosted by godaddy as well, but I don`t think they`re charging me continually for that

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 09:37 AM »
bl ae xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.