Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:49 AM

Author Topic: OMG FLEA'S!  (Read 1265 times)

Offline avirex

OMG FLEA'S!
« on: September 14, 2010, 03:21 PM »
soo, like some of you know i install flooring in peoples homes... this morning, i was scheduled to put carpeting into a rental home, the landlord was too cheap to pay for new padding, so the plan was to go directly over the old padding... when we show up to the house and walk in, the old carpeting is removed, and the padding is removed, we had no new padding on the truck.. so we are like.. "f@#! puta, ftp gringo bitch" and we have to leave, go back to the shop and pick up padding... we were only in this house for maybe 2 minutes tops...

we get in the van, drive maybe quarter mile down the road and f@#!in i feel shit all on my legs, i look down and theres bunch of fleas all over me lol.. we pull over im shakin them off, i took my socks off in the middle of the road and threw them on some bitches lawn haha was so mad, for the next hour i was picking them off me, and itching like a sonbitch... i just got home threw all my clothes into hot water washing machine, and took a hot shower.. hopefully thats the end of them nasty f@#!in things... now its time to go shave my head and balls! lol seriously going to do this :D

just a funny story i thought i would post :p

Offline Husk

Re: OMG FLEA'S!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 03:56 PM »

Offline CJ

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 11:04 PM »
heres another reason to play worms alone, i love reading ur posts, so random and funny! just a normal bloke telling it how it is/was... i f@#!ing love it +1
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Eminef

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 12:27 AM »
Little did he know that just around the corner in the livin room was a family of flea riden hungry mother bitch loins just waiting for there lunch to turn up.
Thank f@#! that "gringo bitch" removed the padding... or poor little avrirex would have been top story on "Things Eaten By Other Things!"

Pheew! :-X

Offline Husk

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 09:43 PM »
sad but true

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 11:10 PM »
hahahaha avi, and once again it is fdp not ftp..ftp is an internet protocol...lolllllllllllll
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline mirux

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 06:53 PM »

Offline Husk

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 08:39 PM »
yep [:

Offline Devilage

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 01:51 PM »
Lol man what about ur partner? did he get those f@#!ing fleas too? coz he went to the house with u right? if not then u gotta shave ur whole body coz they maybe thought u were a dog D; pzz my bitch.

Smoking proud.