Forums > Off Topic

Open message to (Ko)komo

<< < (2/3) > >>

TheKomodo:

Now it makes sense that you have actually said it was aimed at me!

I don't live in England, i'm from Scotland, and apart from a few minutes here and there while on stream, and a BnG earlier with Korydex & Memox, I haven't played Worms Armageddon at all this year so had absolutely no idea that was aimed at me.

I genuinely thought you were hallucinating and talking in the third person or something lol.  :D :D :D

We were talking for a while on Discord earlier, wondering who you are, the general consensus seems to be we think you are Sir-J, possibly Anubis or Masta although they don't really Intermediate. Care to fill us in lol?

I have that image coz copied it to Discord to show them.

nino:
Each person has a way to tell to society "iam puto" but u were too far komomo lol

Kradie:
So these people deceived and trolled the community by alias and masquerading as a legit clan. But not only that, there may be a accomplice or/and person(s) that may know of their Identity. Well, I would like to know if these sort of things are allowed or not? And if the clan games against TBB still are legit?

Mega`Adnan:
CoCoMo! Mujhe bHi Do! ;D (Cocomo! Let me have it!)
Sorry for the cringe

TheKomodo:
I don't think they have done anything terrible, other than a few mild(which I thought was all in good spirit like UFC trash talk or something) swear words it's been quite fun and exciting actually, adding a bit of spice to conversation trying to figure out who they are.

We were chatting in Discord about new accounts, and from what Senator mentioned it appears that it's ok to make a new account on TUS under a new name and not have to inform anyone what your old name was, so long as your old account remains inactive.

Hopefully we find out who it really was because us Sir-J believers want to know if we're right. :D

Also, whoever it is, hopefully they continue playing as the activity is always welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version