Forums
May 05, 2024, 03:41 AM

Author Topic: Personal Heroes  (Read 5657 times)

Offline Agneau

Re: Personal Heroes
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2010, 02:03 PM »
not in worms?? so u learn something everyday in what? sex? horny rené!!! <3<3<3

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2010, 03:04 PM »
wormiverse who taught me how to rope (epic fail)
chakkman...( he forced me to say that  :( )
uber for the competition :p
and roh mates :)

Offline rU`

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2010, 03:45 PM »
rofl agneau ;D

Well, three names that come to my mind now...

Lalo

SoLo / Dan (cfc / ktc)

Lyte / Slaw (tdc / ktc)

ps.: Ray <3, Uber </3

LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2010, 04:43 PM »
long time ago, whole lor clan, I felt great respect to if I saw anyone from this clan on wwp, such a shame I came into worms community so late :( and the most m0nk, ah his amazing tap...

Lyte / Slaw (tdc / ktc)

hah, I guess how his 'Slaw' nick was made... he was from Poland, so it's cut his real name - Sławomir, Sławek, so there should be 'Sław' instead of 'Slaw', Towi :P btw you were inspiring for me long time ago too as you were lor :-*

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 09:47 PM »
hmm, let´s see.

1) breach. This is the guy that taught me how to RR. I know, waste of time :) Still, I used to be good at it! He had an insane instinct at getting around tight bends and he didn´t need to tap quickly to do get around either.
2) Ryan. if there was anyone capable of beating Mablak, it was this guy in RRing.
3) I´ll go with the #worms channel here :) Cool guys to hang around and they just want to have fun with the game while still maintaining a good skill level overall.

Offline Husk

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 10:20 PM »
ShOwTiMe - We had a relationship in form of making maps together.
Vertigo - I love the way he lies
ropa - For making funny comics

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2010, 11:09 PM »
1) each and every last one of you motherf*ckers
worm and learn

Offline Crazy

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2010, 12:04 AM »
Everyone is reasoning their choises, I`ll do the same so I get a brake from my studying on exam.

Darkone - for all the work he has done for RR the scheme, which is the scheme I love the most. Creating a RR tutorial, creating tons of great maps, helping out the best RR site and concept - RRKit, creating and helping out on WormOlympics, helping out in leagues (FB, TUS), wmdb and so on and so on.

HHC - running the first league I played in, WormsLeague, with great success. Running one of the best clans on WA, Susuii. Having created maybe the best T17 tutorial to this date. And finally doing the right decision and joining TdC ;D

IBB - Co-leading what was the best clan on worms, HoS. Helping out at WACL and WL. Just being one of the best allrounders at worms for 9 years in a row. Had the pleasure of clanning with him for two years, a really nice guy. 

Offline HHC

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2010, 11:19 AM »
Crazy  :-* (only guy to keep in touch while I was gone.. also my favourite player, always friendly, but not afraid to say what's on his mind when sportsmanship gets violated)
Hammy (my worming dad lolz)
IBB (i know, weird to put my brother in here, but what he's done for worms and most of all, how totally professional he is in everything he does.. he gets my utmost respect)

Fada, Camelo and MI should be in there as well  :)
And darkz and SPW, and KRD, and Uber, and D1.  :-X

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2010, 10:20 PM »
Well as I read ppl write alot of nice things here, i wanna for sure mention more players (and im sure I still will forget some, but my memory is bad, im getting old! xD )

Old wwp times, TOWER aka Leroy of coourse (no,im not saying just cause of the </3 Towi :p ) , i rmrbr Solo was a god, Lyte also.

Newer times, the deadly clan; Husk, Camelo, HHC, Crazy, Fada, Agneau , all great wormers and my kind of personality, kudos 2 Crazy for always being supportive and giving me the chance 2 speak my native tongue! :p

I need 2 mention Lalo, a great player/guy.
Ray, spoke with him with alot of things, mostly NON wormage, cheers for that.
mm boys, spec Nino, Avi and SHy, a fine gang.

ZE_GERMANS! CF ftw! Random00. SPW. Unique. Darkz. All great guys and tactical masterminds! :) Learned alot from watching ur elite replays guys! :D

old CKC, CHicken23 OF COURSE, had some great defaults u and me! :D Dub-C! Always got along great with u.

Also a special ty 2 Shui and Zippo , the only 2 wormers I know that i would punch in the face if i saw them! :D ty for making me feel alive, and giving me the chance 2 bash u with my fine English! :D

Im sure i forgot some still, BUT so many nice things 2 read in this thread, just says that the Worms Community is a f@#!ing nice bunch of fools! :D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 10:24 PM by Uber »

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2010, 11:20 PM »
Well I don't really have any "heroes" ^^.
I'd say I'm thanksfull (or not ? :D) to some people because I wouldn't be the same without them.
Hmm IBB for making the wl league that was and always will be #1 in my love. No offence TUS but wl was really something. It was more than a league.. can't say but this will always stay the league I like the most.
I'd like to thanks also Splat IWC leader. I still can't believe he recruited me. I was so noob back then. He did teach me a lot about this game. He made me addict to the game.
I'd like to thanks also yanme. He didn't do very much in fact but he stayed in TdC like one full year alone in the clan being a top wa player. I mean what a great proof of loyality !
I'd like to thanks also Crazy, he really kicked our ass to come back to WA when TdC was really near dying. TdC wouldn't be here without him.
And of course Rash, nothing to say he made TdC with me. It doesn't seems like but I never really wanted to make a clan. It was rash and greendevil idea.. They both did leave IWC in the same time and I was the only french remaining so I kinda "joined" them to make the new clan.
Here it is for my lick ass post :D

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2010, 12:46 AM »
I don't mean to disrupt the flow of the thread, but whats wrong with Shui? lol He don't even speak english

Well as I read ppl write alot of nice things here, i wanna for sure mention more players (and im sure I still will forget some, but my memory is bad, im getting old! xD )

Old wwp times, TOWER aka Leroy of coourse (no,im not saying just cause of the </3 Towi :p ) , i rmrbr Solo was a god, Lyte also.

Newer times, the deadly clan; Husk, Camelo, HHC, Crazy, Fada, Agneau , all great wormers and my kind of personality, kudos 2 Crazy for always being supportive and giving me the chance 2 speak my native tongue! :p

I need 2 mention Lalo, a great player/guy.
Ray, spoke with him with alot of things, mostly NON wormage, cheers for that.
mm boys, spec Nino, Avi and SHy, a fine gang.

ZE_GERMANS! CF ftw! Random00. SPW. Unique. Darkz. All great guys and tactical masterminds! :) Learned alot from watching ur elite replays guys! :D

old CKC, CHicken23 OF COURSE, had some great defaults u and me! :D Dub-C! Always got along great with u.

Also a special ty 2 Shui and Zippo , the only 2 wormers I know that i would punch in the face if i saw them! :D ty for making me feel alive, and giving me the chance 2 bash u with my fine English! :D

Im sure i forgot some still, BUT so many nice things 2 read in this thread, just says that the Worms Community is a f@#!ing nice bunch of fools! :D
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2010, 12:51 AM »
Long story man. And yes, he speaks English, at least he knows a few "your moma" jokes etc. haha. The grammar isnt good tho. But hey, fu dub stop messing up my post! :p

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline lalo

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2010, 01:04 AM »
HAhaha thank you Uber and Tower, I love you both  :-*.

Shui is one of the nicest players! He's kinda special though.

Offline nino

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2010, 01:32 AM »
uber i went to beach today and look what i did spec 4 u

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.