Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:35 PM

Author Topic: POkemon Barbie world. o.o  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

POkemon Barbie world. o.o
« on: May 17, 2011, 04:24 AM »

Pokemon is gay. o.o But I still play POkemon. o.o
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Re: POkemon Barbie world. o.o
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 12:05 PM »
Hi Gengar, wanna go for a ride?

MI could you make a special gengar spam video thread plz?  :P

Offline Husk

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 01:51 PM »
got pokemon white from play.com today!!!!!!111111 hahahah ITS f@#!ING AWESOME BRB CATCH ZEKROM!

Offline Camper

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 01:52 PM »
MI could you make a special gengar spam video thread plz?  :P

Ooh, there is already a spot for genga's videos : https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/trash-can/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 02:10 PM by Camper »

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 02:07 PM »
gengar.... >:( xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 08:08 PM »

Original Pokemon Kanto + Jhoto seasons were soo much more better then Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova season... Ash have gotton very stupid and very dum now. Ash is much more funnier in Kanto + Jhoto season in my opinion.. :P

Anyways! Stay tune guys I'll post some of my Pokemon battle from my Soul Silver, (maybe Pokemon White battles), and my Nintendo64 Pokemon stadium battles!! :)
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 08:24 PM »
got pokemon white from play.com today!!!!!!111111 hahahah ITS f@#!ING AWESOME BRB CATCH ZEKROM!

In my opinion, after I beat the Jap Black version. I got bored of it and stop playing for awhile now.. They need to add more stuffs into the game like Battle frontier or anything fun into the game and the Pokemon's sprites are pretty awesome also nd along with some female champion. The first female champion is in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum version which she called Cynthia. Here's the link toward her song when you battle her. ^^ I hope you like it, I took the original version and extended it, since I can extend an video more then 15min long. :DD

Offline Husk

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 09:26 PM »
to who r u telling all this? I know all this alrdy x;

oh and japanese black must've been boring for u because u can't understand japanese xD

my white is in english and I can say the story / quest is much more fun than kanto/hoenn & sinnoh, can't say about johto because havn't played it (;

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 12:42 AM »
Husk, that's true. o.o But at least I beat the game because I just run around doing random things at once. xDD My most favorite games are : Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum (the distortion world). ^^ Red and blue and Yellow are pretty fun, because I can use a glitch to catch Mew. Hmm not sure about Gold, Silver, and Crystal. But in Pokemon Emerald, I mostly like to battle the Frontier brains.. Here's one of my Frontier brain battles.

I admit this though, I did cheat to get this POkemon that I am currently using right now in the video. But I did stop cheating now and haven't been cheating since. :/ By the way, the season I switch out Starmie is because I want to prove I can beat all the Frontier brain Spenser with just Ludicolo. o.o

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 01:51 AM »

Weeeeeeeeeeee soo cute? :P

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 05:02 AM »

Ash's Pokemon got pwned by a Bellsprout. xDD

Look at 1:26. Pikachu is like (What the heck)? Then it start doing that kung-fu fighting thing. xDD

Offline Hussar

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011, 07:31 AM »
no plz, no more pokemons :P

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2011, 07:42 AM »
But but but.. I like Pokemon. ._.

Offline philie

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 09:20 PM »
aawwwrrr! stop it! PLEASE!!

Offline darKz

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 01:05 AM »
Pokemon used to be fun and still is fun, well the game is, not the TV series obviously. But I don't get how you can get so excited about it. :o
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010