Forums
May 17, 2024, 11:59 PM

Author Topic: Poker  (Read 3361 times)

Offline CJ

Poker
« on: March 01, 2011, 01:58 AM »
Right i need a little help, but it also requires trust, go to Online Poker Games & Exciting Poker Tournaments | 888poker.com

you register in ur name and address. u get an email, u click it for the £5 free. the £5 turns into $8, then u give me the log in and password, and i enter 8 $1 tourneys and any winnings get split 60% to you and 40% to me.i cant take any winnings out, as its in your name so you'd have to do that, and prove your identity with a passport number bank card or whatever.

I have done it twice on my computer, so cannot do it anymore, and have already taken out $167 from the two free $8.

i think only people from europe can do this too.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Dub-c

Re: Poker
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 04:47 AM »
 ;D
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Tambuz

• Chile Chile
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 03:42 AM »
or, u could play in pokerstars and join the Worms Armageddon club xD

Offline CJ

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 02:59 PM »
i cant play on stars cus lilscrappy (ronaldinho) is playing using my name etc
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline LilScrappy94

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 12:53 PM »
lol chris! :D

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 01:14 PM »
worm and learn

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 03:18 PM »
if you can guarantee the money I'll give you as much as you need

can you guarantee it?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline cOke

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 08:45 PM »
if ur that good that u can make money why do u need someone to give u a fiver?  ???

surely just use $8 of ur 167  ??
HNN4EVA

Offline Rok

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 08:54 PM »
if ur that good that u can make money why do u need someone to give u a fiver?  ???

He moved up and busted it.  :P
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 09:22 PM »
thanks for this thread CJ, I stopped playing after the big poker site scandal. It really is $8 for free, ive been playing tourneys all day, and Im up!
worm and learn

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 05:11 AM »
Sounds like a scam , Why wouldn't we just do it ourselves?

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 07:58 AM »

can you guarantee it?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 12:06 PM »
he cant ^ x)
worm and learn

Offline cOke

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 02:34 PM »
thanks for this thread CJ, I stopped playing after the big poker site scandal. It really is $8 for free, ive been playing tourneys all day, and Im up!

what scandal was that then?

HNN4EVA

Offline CJ

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 08:10 PM »

can you guarantee it?

nothing is guaranteed. eeryone should know this.

and i only wanted people sign up so i got the £5 or $8 free :p

congrats to the person who said theyre up. its possible, 888 is a really easy poker lobby.