Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:12 PM

Author Topic: Probation  (Read 1293 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Probation
« on: May 22, 2014, 07:42 PM »
I am just wondering... I did a hit and run 8-9 month I believe and I regretted it and went to the police station and told them my problem. I went to court and I asked them to put me into probation (which means I cannot get any traffic tickets for 5 months). Anyways, once I get out of probation period after 5 months of no traffic tickets, does it still show on your driving record? I am asking this because I am applying for pizza delivery and they said they'll look at my driving record so I am scared that the hit and run thing will still show on my driving record even though I went through probation period.

Thanks,

Latios.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline ANO

Re: Probation
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 08:05 PM »
and you are posting this in a videogame's forum? Is to prove how badass you are or you really think to find here the solution?

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 09:00 PM »
No. I'm just curious and cannot bring myself to an answer and asking other people..
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 11:17 PM »
lol...

you did a hit and run, then turned yourself in?? hahhaa

cant say i ever met someone that got away with a "crime" then decided to go turn them selves in...

if the court did not actually write you a ticket, i doubt its on your record...

if they did write out a ticket, and it is on your record... then the only way it will be removed after a probationary period is if they used the term "nollied"

that would mean it can only be brought back if you repeat the offense, i believe... im no expect though.... but i do know this... most pizza places wont give a f@#! :D good luck lol

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 02:44 AM »
I am just wondering... I did a hit and run 8-9 month I believe and I regretted it and went to the police station and told them my problem. I went to court and I asked them to put me into probation (which means I cannot get any traffic tickets for 5 months). Anyways, once I get out of probation period after 5 months of no traffic tickets, does it still show on your driving record? I am asking this because I am applying for pizza delivery and they said they'll look at my driving record so I am scared that the hit and run thing will still show on my driving record even though I went through probation period.

Thanks,

Latios.
Probation has nothing to do with your driving record.  Only expungement truly guarantees that something is removed from your driving record.  Probation just means that you will get your licence revoked if you get any further infractions.  If there was no plea bargain from your lawyer, or decision by the court, then it is on your record and will never be removed.  You did consult a lawyer before you went into court, I hope?  Otherwise you are borderline uninsurable and will be paying horrendous premiums for at least 10 years.  No pizza place, livery, or otherwise will hire you.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 03:09 PM »
lol i know Farco is Noob at worm.

But know i know Farco is probably noob at GTA.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 01:08 AM »
know! you only think you know, but know we know that you dont know, and know you know when i say know, you know that i dont mean yes, i mean know from know until the end of time you know? or know?

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 09:06 AM »
know! you only think you know, but know we know that you dont know, and know you know when i say know, you know that i dont mean yes, i mean know from know until the end of time you know? or know?

No.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Dragon

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 09:13 AM »

No.

"Posts : 911" sup osama