Forums
May 03, 2024, 12:39 AM

Author Topic: -Sigh- This guy in Wormnet  (Read 4605 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Re: -Sigh- This guy in Wormnet
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 11:14 PM »
Played with Skater? I don't hang out or play with him whatsoever. He just come online or somewhat and whenever he sees me, he insults me. Isn't that pretty much kinda of a cyber bullying? Just saying. And Chakkman, if you read it he says "You deserves to be insulted" or somewhere amount that line.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline CJ

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2011, 11:39 PM »
bah nvm gengar -1. most people know me here. i dont think WE have played, but meh.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline nino

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011, 11:52 PM »
uhauhauha CJ got mad cos unknown xDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline CJ

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2011, 12:59 AM »
uhauhauha CJ got mad cos unknown xDDD

Yeah, dead right! i've been around long enough for people to remember/recognise my name, i more often than that get remembered for that stupid lie(s) i told when i was younger back in the Armageddon League forums.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline nino

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2011, 01:47 AM »
hes the unknown, not you, but then since hes new in here, and u did stop playing from long time ago, ofc he wouldnot know whos u.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2011, 02:22 AM »
Yeah, CJ. There's no need to get mad because I don't know who you are. It is because I left couple of times (uninstalled Worm Armageddon) so that's why I don't know any new people who comes to Wormnet and plays. All the people who I know in Wormnet so far is the people who I played/hang-out with. Sorry CJ. :/

Now i feel like I'm going to get smite even more if people say they knew me but I don't. >_>
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:24 AM by Gengar »
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline CJ

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2011, 04:01 PM »
hes the unknown, not you, but then since hes new in here, and u did stop playing from long time ago, ofc he wouldnot know whos u.

True. i should think about things more often before i post.

Gengar: game sometime?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2011, 05:05 PM »
xxx you mad?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline CJ

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2011, 11:11 PM »
xxx you mad?

Lol, why Ad, gotta give everyone a chance :)