Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:55 PM

Author Topic: -Sigh- This guy in Wormnet  (Read 4604 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

-Sigh- This guy in Wormnet
« on: September 04, 2011, 05:51 AM »
-Sigh- This guy in Wormnet named SkatersxACx likes to insult me and try to get rid of me out of Wormnet. Here's some pictures I just took...

And this:

I never did anything to him, but if I did, I don't think he'll accept my apologies even if I did say sorry.. And by the way, i don't get insulted very easily.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 05:53 AM by Gengar »
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: -Sigh- This guy in Wormnet
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 05:53 AM »
I thought you removed Worms and everything with it?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 05:54 AM »
I utorrent WA and everything. o=
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 06:30 AM »
U r so silly gengar just nvm it dude... This make you look like a 13 years old guy who go to director's room at school cos someone stole ur hot dog.

Iam sorry for saying this, i dont want to hurt you, but maybe you need to learn a bit more of how to live with peoples on the internet, i know sometimes you have to cross the line too, but try to relax a bit.

Did u know a fart is blue? I just farted in a bottle and tested it, try it too.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline angus

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 06:53 AM »

Did u know a fart is blue? I just farted in a bottle and tested it, try it too.

lol cool

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 06:54 AM »
I attest that me and skaters made fun of gengar for a good while.  I can also further say that it was hilarious, skaters was killing me with the jokes.  Don't take it personally no one hates you, skaters just likes f@#!ing with you.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 07:06 AM »
I don't take his insult seriously, but I just don't understand why I'm the only person who he likes to insult. And plus, in the wormnet, he said "Any "friend" of Ghost is obviously a dumbf (word) or a douchebag" But still I am willing to ignore him or just not even talk to him. But even I am talking to a friend or so... he'll be like "GTFO wormnet" or something like that.

Offline HHC

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 08:04 AM »
cause you take the bait I guess  :-[

Skaters is an old friend of mine, he's alright  :)
And you're my bud too Geng, don't let it get you down  :-*

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 09:30 AM »
I don't take his insult seriously, but I just don't understand why I'm the only person who he likes to insult. And plus, in the wormnet, he said "Any "friend" of Ghost is obviously a dumbf (word) or a douchebag" But still I am willing to ignore him or just not even talk to him. But even I am talking to a friend or so... he'll be like "GTFO wormnet" or something like that.

Most friends make fun of each other, people, humans, make fun of each other everyday, everywhere, like nino said, you really really gotta get use to it, either learn some insults yourself and become quick witted and make fun back, or just shutup and don't take the bait, anyone who complains in a way showing a weakness for being upset and sensitive in the way you have, will be picked on even more.

Offline darKz

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 10:06 AM »
Welcome back Gengar!!
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline CJ

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 02:10 PM »
am i the only person who doesnt know who gengar/ghost is? whys he been smited so many times?
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Phantom

• Experienced WWP Bro

• Serbia Serbia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 02:23 PM »
What happened to WAC, you stopped looking for members? :P

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 02:49 PM »

Offline Anubis

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 08:46 PM »
Am I the only person that knows when you insult someone for fun and the insulted takes it seriously you should stop insulting? I mean I can insult my mates all day, but I can't insult for example DarK the way I insult my RL mates. lol

I hope you know what I mean.

Call me a girl but things like this don't really make sense to my attitude and sense of socializing with others.

Offline nino

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 01:56 AM »
wtf u said? FU  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.