Forums
May 04, 2024, 04:00 PM

Author Topic: time change something.  (Read 4822 times)

Offline Rogi

Re: time change something.
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2013, 11:44 PM »
hmmm rogi... good idea...

i think when i finish this pack, im going to give it a try...

we can support eachother! ;D
ae :) im glad that someone will support me with real try to do same ^^
if u will try, ur last cig should be before u will go sleep. It easier 4 me ;d just will wake up like a new xd

Do something creative everytime you have an urge for a cig.

Through last week everytime I had an urge i'd force myself to do some situps, cuz it get painful so a way to punish myself, yet it's useful at the same time...
what for example ?! i wanna smoke so much omg, i dont wanna do something creative, i wanna broke something, destroy some tv or kb, evrything.

life is too short to live it healthy. why would i give up all fun i got for 1 or 2 more years rotting around when old as f@#!? no thanks, i dont see much sense in forcing myself to things i hate...

quit smoking when smoked 50-60 cigs before is a quite good point tho ;)
what do you mean ? smoking is not fun. alcohol fun, but very often i hear that someone die, and leave only like f@#!ing wino about himself. Drugs ? ok lol.

50-60 for two days, usaully 1.5 packs in day.  ;D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Hurz

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2013, 12:00 AM »
dunno i like smoking.

Offline Rogi

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2013, 12:06 AM »
dunno i like smoking.
r u getting some pleasure by smoking ? i really get some satisfaction on 30 min lol

also, i think to try nikorette, many ppls have good results, they speak they dont want to smoke with that.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Hurz

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2013, 12:28 AM »
well, pleasure would be said too much maybe. i just like to smoke ;)

Offline avirex

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2013, 01:17 AM »
i heard "chantex" is rly good...

duno the spelling, its pronounced "shan-tex"

its a pill i believe, but i heard ppl have very bad nightmares from that drug... but that would not be so bad, i love dreams and nightmares.

Offline Rogi

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2013, 04:38 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Triad

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2013, 07:56 AM »
Howz going Rogi? Did you start smoking again or finally did you stop smoking these shitz?

Offline Rogi

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2013, 01:07 PM »
Howz going Rogi? Did you start smoking again or finally did you stop smoking these shitz?
Thanks for asking dude. I really started to smoke more after as i tried stop. lmao 
no words about this anymor, im weak man xd
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Triad

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2013, 01:28 PM »
If you like smoking, np go ahead if you want. But if you hate yourself a bit for smoking, dont give up fight for it! Write down the amount of cig to a notebook or smth. For example you smoked 30 cig first week. Tell yourself "next week i will smoke at least 1 less cig than this week. " And do that. Do it until you reach zero. You can do that. My dad did that. Dont be the slave of those f@#!ing cigs.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 01:32 PM by Triad »

Offline SpideR

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2013, 03:31 PM »
Oh such a surprise to read this topic, Rogi. I'm planning to stop smoking this year and my goal is to stay at least 3 month without a single cigar. I've been a cig smoker for 9 years now, in a regular daily basis. I'm almost 28 and I started with 19 years old. I used to like to smoke but I realize now that I smoke cause of fixation during certain activities during the day, like a coffee, being used to it and chemical vicious mostly. I suffered an accident in the beginning of this month in which I broke my clavicle, so I had to stay with one arm imobilized for a while. During this period I started to feel really strange stuff on my left lung, probably due to the lack of movement + smoking under stress cause I had long important relatory to type on pc with one hand on the begining... I normally smoke half to 1 package of marlboro everyday, and when I'm under stress at work/college/life I smoke easily one package. I've got this thinking for a long while now to quit smoking, been at least two years with occasional breaks, like a few days, cause it really doesn't match with my life style, I ride bycicle a lot, I have an active life, I do lots of trails and in the beginning, in the first 5 years of my vicious with cigs I didn't notice any difference on my activities, but lately, specially this year, I started to feel less active, waking up with a urge to smoke and can't sleep without a cigar. That's really sad, cause I never thought it would be that hard to quit or to stabilize a social use of cigs, like when drinking at a bar/party. Some of my friends smoke too. So, I looked for help, had a conversation with a psychologist at college, and I realized that what I really need is a long break, at least 3-4 months, cause it's the period you need to recover your lungs in such way it will bring back your normal condition, your lungs recover totally like you've never smoked after 8-12 months, normal eating frequency and taste... you'll probably gain weight. So, I'm decided to stop smoking yet this year! I just smoked a few minutes ago, but I'm trying not to smoke more than 7 cigars a day, making the package last 3 days, I am couting the cigars since the begining of the month. I want to go to a party in the new year, and I pretend to arrive as non smoker of cigars, that to last. I hope that my decision becomes of good support for you. I'll be focusing in the positives which are really vast. Try reading some sites about quitting and focus on new stuff to do while you take a break, specially with your hands, month, like eating, writing, drawing, brushing your teeth... You have to change habits, and that a good thing man, rediscover yourself. We have to be always in that process to grow up as human beings so that we become stronger, experienced with our inner selves and most importantly, the self independence.

Peace

Offline Rogi

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2013, 05:25 PM »
Oh such a surprise to read this topic, Rogi. I'm planning to stop smoking this year and my goal is to stay at least 3 month without a single cigar. I've been a cig smoker for 9 years now, in a regular daily basis. I'm almost 28 and I started with 19 years old. I used to like to smoke but I realize now that I smoke cause of fixation during certain activities during the day, like a coffee, being used to it and chemical vicious mostly. I suffered an accident in the beginning of this month in which I broke my clavicle, so I had to stay with one arm imobilized for a while. During this period I started to feel really strange stuff on my left lung, probably due to the lack of movement + smoking under stress cause I had long important relatory to type on pc with one hand on the begining... I normally smoke half to 1 package of marlboro everyday, and when I'm under stress at work/college/life I smoke easily one package. I've got this thinking for a long while now to quit smoking, been at least two years with occasional breaks, like a few days, cause it really doesn't match with my life style, I ride bycicle a lot, I have an active life, I do lots of trails and in the beginning, in the first 5 years of my vicious with cigs I didn't notice any difference on my activities, but lately, specially this year, I started to feel less active, waking up with a urge to smoke and can't sleep without a cigar. That's really sad, cause I never thought it would be that hard to quit or to stabilize a social use of cigs, like when drinking at a bar/party. Some of my friends smoke too. So, I looked for help, had a conversation with a psychologist at college, and I realized that what I really need is a long break, at least 3-4 months, cause it's the period you need to recover your lungs in such way it will bring back your normal condition, your lungs recover totally like you've never smoked after 8-12 months, normal eating frequency and taste... you'll probably gain weight. So, I'm decided to stop smoking yet this year! I just smoked a few minutes ago, but I'm trying not to smoke more than 7 cigars a day, making the package last 3 days, I am couting the cigars since the begining of the month. I want to go to a party in the new year, and I pretend to arrive as non smoker of cigars, that to last. I hope that my decision becomes of good support for you. I'll be focusing in the positives which are really vast. Try reading some sites about quitting and focus on new stuff to do while you take a break, specially with your hands, month, like eating, writing, drawing, brushing your teeth... You have to change habits, and that a good thing man, rediscover yourself. We have to be always in that process to grow up as human beings so that we become stronger, experienced with our inner selves and most importantly, the self independence.

Peace
Good luck with you try dude, and if u will start smoke again or more, just try to stop again. I just understand that no1 unless urself can't stop do it, so you should to want it much. I was addicted to stop smoke when i started this topic(1 month ago). now i give up, i have not stimule, dunno. I have too much shit in my life, sometimes all pissed me off and only cig helps me. Dont stop to tri while u have stimule.  :) 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline theredi

« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2013, 09:44 PM »
ye i was quitin like 100 times before i made that one and quit for good but even after i smoked ciggs couple of times but only few times never started to smoke everyday again

Offline ANO

« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2013, 04:39 PM »
poor pussies without self control

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2013, 05:49 PM »
I heard about one interesting method, here it is: suck up some smoke, chew smoke in your mouth for 1 minute. Then all that smoke you need to breath in (in your lungs) and hold it there for like 10 sec, after that you need to cough it out really hard. If you do this for like 0.5-1 month few times a day, you'll eventually hate smoking and you won't get back to this habit anymore  ;)

I can't recommend this method because I don't smoke, but you might wanna try it.

Offline SpideR

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2013, 01:27 AM »
I heard about one interesting method, here it is: suck up some smoke, chew smoke in your mouth for 1 minute. Then all that smoke you need to breath in (in your lungs) and hold it there for like 10 sec, after that you need to cough it out really hard. If you do this for like 0.5-1 month few times a day, you'll eventually hate smoking and you won't get back to this habit anymore  ;)

I can't recommend this method because I don't smoke, but you might wanna try it.

OMG! lol
My method already started, I won't buy cigs anymore, at least for months. I have a box closed, sealed in the top of my table. But I won't open it. When I'm freaking out, like some minutes ago, I try to go and do something, enter the pc, eat something, a walk... and when the thing is too hard, I just go for some pot. But I'm avoiding to do it because of tabacco. But the hell, it's been 8 days. New year party will be tough :P