Forums
May 13, 2024, 09:39 AM

Author Topic: Unresolved Issues  (Read 2368 times)

Offline Peja

Re: Unresolved Issues
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 09:59 PM »
once upon a time a little kid did huge mess and brought his friends into serious trouble but instead of saying sorry, he blames god and the world for it. kinda sad story ...
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 10:09 PM »
DarkOne is not retarded. He is a good person. But maybe we should help him to sum our points ae!

eS = 741 points gained (-) 12 points lost by no reported replays = 729 points gained playing worms...

How did RoH? According our D1...

RoH had 723

So...

So good job, eS!

Thx for teaching me to edit posts, D1!

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 10:13 PM »
Yes Kaleu, they are.  ;D

DarkOne is not retarded. He is a good person. But maybe we should help him to sum our points ae!

eS = 741 points gained (-) 12 points lost by no reported replays = 729 points gained playing worms...

How did RoH? According our D1...

RoH had 723

So...

So good job, eS!

Thx for teaching me to edit posts, D1!

You forgot to carry the -45 for insincere behaviour! The maths make sense if you take all factors into account :)

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 10:20 PM »
Sorry D1, but we cant assume the responsability if the FFie's heart was broken coz Kaleu did She work a little more. We just played the game and well, We won!  8)

Offline Prankster

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 10:23 PM »
Factors that were invented posteriorly.
I'm having fun in arguments like these, it's adrenaline, I really like it, van, not feeling butthurt as I said I don't take WO seriously. But you by bringing up those meaningless statistics kinda seem to be. If I were in your place, I'd be trying to make some sense out of it too. Have fun with that.

Also, Profe, you really shouldn't have started this..

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 10:27 PM »
hehehehehe i sorry i just kid with D1 handling the Awards Poll but i didnt know the guys will be so insulted. See: D1 called FFie here and i thought She was working as president in ONU XD

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 10:42 PM »
I think "don't act insincerely" is a general rule in any sort of competition. They are basic guidelines people need to function in life.
If we have to kick in open doors for every competition we will have to include gems like "don't run with scissors" or "you can't eat soup with a fork" in the official rulebook.

Also, FFie just wanted to see if it was really true that you were still going on about the previous WO. Turns out you were! :)

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 10:56 PM »
Insicerely seems like an emo talking happening in twitcam with a Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus songs as bmg  :o

Waaaake up for life man that is Worms xD

Offline Prankster

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2013, 10:57 PM »
I think this comparison between everyday life and a PC game is a little bit forced.
Lol, I wanted to check last WO's site to see how many people played, having an image of how many extra work our aliasing member made for you, but it's suddenly missing. :D
Honestly, I didn't even remember the summer WO until Profe mentioned it here, so count me out.
Also I don't think "don't act insincerely" is a rule in every sort of competiton. Especially in competitions where it doesn't even get you any advantage. (I'm really curious about why that eS member was aliasing, lol..)

Offline Tomi

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2013, 11:13 PM »
Yes Dark you are right and you should be proud, that people are interested in what you do. I didn't play at that WO, coz I had to work, but I visited our forum almost every night and I saw that our members were really care about that event.

Now you should visit our forum - coz you can - and you would see that there isn't any post about this wwo, coz we (including me too, who always tried to popularize WO at the hungarian wormers) are taking a big shit about this event in the future.

It is very nice that you managed to do this, congratulations! ;)

By the way, you are the nice guy, who never lies.. so please, just write this sentence if it is true and this topic will be solved I guess.

"There were really NO relationship between creating a new rule after the event and that eS - a clan of trolls - was leading WO".

Offline Peja

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 11:25 PM »
lol tomi like balee already said, other clans got punished way harder than eS, but you are the only one making a drama about it.
and prankster these alias punishments were not invented after wormolympics, they were invented during the olympics, sm0k got punished in first week.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 11:36 PM »
They are too dumb to realize this... Didn't roh get a punishment aswell? Lol

Who cars about wo anyway? There are some cool tournies hosted, but mostly just shoppa, and other newb shit... You guys are mad because you were not ranked number 1 newb clan? :)

Offline Prankster

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 11:36 PM »
Really? It's ok then. But I don't understand why no one told me that when I had arguments with D1 and FFie.

No, avirex, looking at the site seems like RoH didn't get a punishment, but lol, I remembered something like that too. Memories gone wild.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 11:38 PM by Prankster »

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2013, 12:01 AM »
FFie is the one in charge of WO. I haven't been moderating in it for years now. It might even be as far back as 2008. Occasionally, FFie asks my opinion on something, but I don't make any final calls. There's a little disclaimer at the bottom of the WO page with my name in it, but the last couple of editions, my name doesn't link to my mail address for this reason. It's good to see people still do research on stuff before they voice their opinions on it ;)

That said, I do agree with the decision. And I won't deny that there's a relationship between writing up the rule and eS being a clan of trolls (ok, just one troll). It was assumed that people would use their heads for thinking instead of bashing walls in and were capable of thinking for themselves what is and what is not acceptable behaviour in a league (of sorts). Kaleu (or Insan3Lik3 now, I guess) apparently felt like pissing over WO and it cost him (and therefore you) points. Why aren't you pointing the finger at him?

Sorry, but this is starting to look a lot like the time Nullum tried to submit x-speed replays in showcase. And when he got caught, he blamed Cueshark and me for ruining his reputation. Btw, there was no written rule about not being allowed to use x-speed in showcase. Perhaps we should have allowed his submission?

Food for thought, MeggyMarkaTomi.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 12:14 AM »
And I won't deny that there's a relationship between writing up the rule and eS being a clan of trolls (ok, just one troll).

hehehehehehe