Forums
May 21, 2024, 08:40 AM

Author Topic: What happened today. And almost got myself killed.  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

What happened today. And almost got myself killed.
« on: August 29, 2011, 01:05 AM »
On the way back from the pool today, I accidently drove into curve and ended up hitting the light pole in front of it. Lucky that my nearview mirror hit + the handle to the driver's seat is broken. Along with that, I got 2 flat tires. That is me not being a careful driver.. >.< Now I have to pay for the tires (274.84$) And not sure about the handle and the mirror.. :(

For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Farco/Ghost

Re: What happened today. And almost got myself killed.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 01:16 AM »
Stop smiting.. >.< Why the smite anyways? >_>
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 03:47 AM »
Welcome back Gengar.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 03:53 AM »
I'm still not back, silly darKz. o.O

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 04:01 AM »
He meant to the forums, or to life :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 04:18 AM »
Oh ok. But I've always hang around the Tus-wa forum. I just don't respond to a lot of the posts that people have been posting. :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 05:12 AM »
pictures plz ;)

Offline Korydex

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 05:31 AM »
Bl dude ???

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 07:02 AM »
Me and M3ntals crash was better:

M3ntals head

M3ntal in Hospital bed

Me in back of ambulance

The car

The car again, me and my Uncle

Me at site of the crash

Yeah, we swerved hit the kerb, skidded along a bit, hit a post then flipped upside down, headed onto the road again and ended up jacknifed in the middle of the road, we had a good laugh about it after everytime I go down to England M3ntal says he's gonna finish me off xD

My big Brother was unharmed, the only thing that happened to him was a TINY scratch on his right trainer, lucky f@#!er...

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 07:30 AM »
Ahhh! Npw i dont feel like driving anymore due to what happen to komito.. When did this happen anyways? ._. Iwas really luck that i didnt get hurt. Praise the lord! And to be honest, i dont like driving at night on thee weekends because of the drumk drivers in yhe free ways..

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 07:38 AM »
Me and M3ntals crash was better:

M3ntals head

M3ntal in Hospital bed

Me in back of ambulance

The car

The car again, me and my Uncle

Me at site of the crash

Yeah, we swerved hit the kerb, skidded along a bit, hit a post then flipped upside down, headed onto the road again and ended up jacknifed in the middle of the road, we had a good laugh about it after everytime I go down to England M3ntal says he's gonna finish me off xD

My big Brother was unharmed, the only thing that happened to him was a TINY scratch on his right trainer, lucky f@#!er...
Ha that is pretty rough komo, I still got a big crescent scar from ramming my head on windshield crashing head on into some lady in a minivan.  I was with a girl that I was just tstarting to hook up with.....she never picked up my calls after that.

Who was driving, you or mental?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 07:42 AM »
M3ntal was driving mate xD