Forums
May 18, 2024, 01:14 AM

Author Topic: What the fu.....  (Read 2886 times)

Offline CJ

What the fu.....
« on: August 08, 2011, 11:14 PM »
I've been rather busy the last few days, and turned the tv on just, to find there are people rioting/looting in London and its spreading round the country? wtf man? wheres this come from and whats started it? worse still the PM, His Deputy & the London Mayor (even though hes a buffoon) are all on holiday, now wtf, something seriously isn't right, we're hosting the Olympics there in a year, hell England are playing the Dutch at Wembley on Wednesday. Its shit like this that makes me believe the world will end in 2012. (my personal opinion is that if it does end in 2012, it will be at the olympics, worldwide audience/athletes/fans etc.)

bah anyway im gonna watch the news be back later or tomorrow.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline sock

Re: What the fu.....
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 11:53 PM »
I've been rather busy the last few days, and turned the tv on just, to find there are people rioting/looting in London and its spreading round the country? wtf man? wheres this come from and whats started it? worse still the PM, His Deputy & the London Mayor (even though hes a buffoon) are all on holiday, now wtf, something seriously isn't right, we're hosting the Olympics there in a year, hell England are playing the Dutch at Wembley on Wednesday. Its shit like this that makes me believe the world will end in 2012. (my personal opinion is that if it does end in 2012, it will be at the olympics, worldwide audience/athletes/fans etc.)

bah anyway im gonna watch the news be back later or tomorrow.
smoke another one bro!   ;)

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 12:38 AM »
iam afraid lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline philie

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 12:52 AM »
last thursday police killed a 29 year old father of four children. during, ahm, a traffic stop..
at first the riots were directed against the police, later all the looting came into this.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2011/aug/07/tottenham-riots-police-duggan-live

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 12:57 AM »
lol once again, for who lives in brazil, thats nothing.

Offline philie

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 01:29 AM »
i dont think that this "lol" is at the right place..
i mean: very f@#!ing sad for the family of this guy.
and even sadder for brazil..

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 02:13 AM »
ye man, i know, iam not loling at him, never. i loled cos u guys are so lucky when talking about such things comparated to brazil. here in my state everyday  around 15 peoples are murdered by assault, drugs involved, son killed mum, and so on. and my state is a bit bigger than whole portugal.

we have the best girls, the best nature , the best climate but peoples own ourselves :(
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 02:16 AM by nino »

Offline angus

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 02:47 AM »
f@#!ing zillians! Why hitler didnt sterminate them ... jk lol

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 04:48 AM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 06:44 AM »
ye man, i know, iam not loling at him, never. i loled cos u guys are so lucky when talking about such things comparated to brazil. here in my state everyday  around 15 peoples are murdered by assault, drugs involved, son killed mum, and so on. and my state is a bit bigger than whole portugal.

we have the best girls, the best nature , the best climate but peoples own ourselves :(

I don't see how it's lucky but in comparasion yeah we have it easy, but still, it only goes to show how bad this is for England considering things like this shouldn't happen here.

Best girls, Lol @ Brazil, I think you mean the whole world :P

I ain't joking when I say this, but I don't think I would survive the heat in Brazil, I get dehydrated enough in Scotland in the Summer... (Seriously).

Offline CJ

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 03:23 PM »
i dont know what to say/think about it all. riots/looting in my home town tonight. so what has caused all this?
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2011, 03:29 PM »
f@#!ing zillians! Why hitler didnt sterminate them ... jk lol

that would be step 2 m8, but step 1 failed huahuaha

Offline CJ

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 11:59 PM »
Komo: you may be the only one who can reply to this with dignity and a serious answer etc etc

you telling me THIS hasnt been looted?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOSHIBA-32-32RV635-FULL-HD-FREEVIEW-LED-LCD-DAMAGED-TV-/110727782736?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_Televisions&hash=item19c7e3e150#ht_1098wt_1139

and what about this?: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony​-TV-Stand-Large-55-60-/2508715​81165?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Living​Room_TV_Furniture&hash=item3a6​91c89ed#ht_500wt_1156

check the locations out which imo gives it away that they got looted.... also, the second one, you may think nah its not been looted. but wasnt a sony store or something looted? first one is far too suspicious in my opinion

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 06:51 AM »
I really don't know mate sorry, I ain't been following the rioting news.

Nice TV though xD 2nd link isn't available anymore.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2011, 11:00 AM »
i wish this happened were I live.

real life gta? sign me up, I've got the baseball ready
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.