Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:14 PM

Author Topic: World Cup '14 - Betting corner  (Read 4299 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Re: World Cup '14 - Betting corner
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2014, 09:00 PM »
I trust crazys wagering chops.  He seems like the only real gambler here, no offense intended.

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2014, 10:26 PM »
jeez i suck
cup isnt even started and im already out of cola and pop-corn xD

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2014, 10:29 PM »
okay, i just made bet Half time/Full time      Brazil / Croatia    with unbelieveble nice odd 151 in sportingbet! :)   I put 10 euros, so I can win 1510, yeah sometimes i make some crazy bets like that when I see in other books are odds like 50/60  and there was 151.    Wish me good luck ;]

Offline Csongi

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2014, 10:55 PM »
okay, i just made bet Half time/Full time      Brazil / Croatia    with unbelieveble nice odd 151 in sportingbet! :)   I put 10 euros, so I can win 1510, yeah sometimes i make some crazy bets like that when I see in other books are odds like 50/60  and there was 151.    Wish me good luck ;]

150 it's damn high :D
anyway it's hard to believe you'll win it.. gl tho'    ;d
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2014, 01:15 AM »
If Chile get out of their group (of death) they could cause some damage at 50/1

Chile is interesting!!! I love the way they play tactically, it's brilliant.. High pressure and quick attacking with two unpredictable strikers in Sanchez and Vargas. Chile 'dissapointed' last WC, only scoring three goals in four matches, but they were in a really tough group. Just like this year, poor Chile :D I'm questioning Chile's defence tho.. More specifically their height, Chile can get in real trouble on set-pieces when facing opponents like Netherland. Their defence is in real lack of height ;P So that's why I don't understand why Gonzalez was not included in their squad... Also a big problem for Chile: turning domination into victory. First match against Australia on Saturday will be so important for them, and they are huge favourites. Chile to dominate the game, yet fail to win it? Gl anyway, I will watch all their matches for sure
Amen, you know this shit Crazy, it's just like you said. Gonzalez is lacking on speed since he was inactive for some months just before this WC (he had no team, sad...), but it's the shit that almost everyone here is complaining about our coach, not me. The shit... the actual 1st and 2nd place of the world in our group, well.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2014, 07:10 AM »
Ok I am in! I bet you are wrong and Spain going into 2nd round with Netherlands.

Deal twy? But I just have paypal.

I'm with Twy.
Footage has been all over the place for 3 days now. That locker room is worse than hell. They fly kicking each other in training while Van Gaal is back patting De Jong and other veterans. Holland is set up to play some nice guerrilla counter attacking anti-football. And in that moment, somewhere, Cruijff whil drop a tear.

Chile is in a much better position to go through with Spain, all things considered.

In fact, in my mock, Chile comes first, and Spain 2nd facing Brasil and losing  :(

Belgium might not have experience but they're the #1 underdogs. Just try to choose bets that refer to their football and not necessarily their results ;)
Also look at Bosnia for some underdawg money but remember this is football, bad sport for bets, you aren't even safe doing real time O/U

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 07:25 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2014, 12:09 AM »
Never kick a man when he's down..

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2014, 07:21 AM »
sooo f@#!ing close.... so fuucking bad luck always... could be rich now ;]    5:1 was same odd 501 and at start I wanted it..  f@#!.. and that goal in 44 minute by netherland f@#!ed next bet..   jesus f@#!ing christ..    bye bye 2k euro :((      Anyway f@#!ing nice match, netherland rox, they are my favourite now

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2014, 07:59 AM »
Never kick a man when he's down..

why not? In case random chance proves me wrong?

I didn't bet any 1x2 this week but I would have bet against the Netherlands if yesterday's game happens again, everyday everytime and I have no colors when money is involved.

Game would have been a non story if Spain performed in the first half and Silva wasn't an idiot. But a shoock 2-1, the hesitation and planets alligning and this is the result. Mind you, the subs where objetively bad.

Did you see the game stats?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2014, 10:46 AM »
Also lost on Spain's match
Had a kamikaze ticket anyway :D
brazil  x/1
mexic x/1
chile 1/1
and lost on spain x/x

had a pretty nice odd :s

Edit :
today i'm gonna play :

Columbia-Greece 1 and Columbia scores over1.5 goals .. 2,7
Uruguay-Costa Rica 1 and Uruguay scores over1.5 goals .. 1,8
Ivory Coast-Japan GG and over2.5 .. 2,55
England-Italy GG and over2.5 .. 2,75

gg=both teams score

Final odd : 34,08         
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 10:50 AM by Csongi »
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

Offline Csongi

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2014, 11:46 AM »

Columbia-Greece 1 and Columbia scores over1.5 goals .. 2,7
Uruguay-Costa Rica 1 and Uruguay scores over1.5 goals .. 1,8
Ivory Coast-Japan GG and over2.5 .. 2,55
England-Italy GG and over2.5 .. 2,75

gg=both teams score

Final odd : 34,08       

Grr..didn't expected Uruguay to F me.   ;<

Offline darKz

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2014, 12:05 PM »
No worries, pretty much nobody expected that.. That Campbell boy played the match of his life.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Csongi

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2014, 12:24 PM »
Something safer for today :
Argentina 1   .. 1,42
(-1)France 1  .. 1,95
Switzerland scores .. 1,35

Final odd: 3,60               

Offline Csongi

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2014, 06:44 PM »
Something safer for today :
Argentina 1   .. 1,42
(-1)France 1  .. 1,95
Switzerland scores .. 1,35

Final odd: 3,60             
Won some party-ing money on this one xd
too bad I lost on yesterday/today's ticket cause Portugay wasn't able to score ;< (forgot to post it)

For tomorrow :
(+1)Australia-Netherlands 2 .. 1,55
Cameroon - Croatia 2 .. 1,60
Spain 1 ..  1,60

Final odd:3,97

Pretty obvious tips but..  xd

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2014, 07:03 PM »
my best wins so far have been on O2,5 with germany and belgium both at 1.9

im waiting for a comb on germany, euu and spain winning on quota 9 < if this works out I will break even and get back all my loses so far (f@#! you n@#!!!ia)

lost quite a bit on belgium winning 1-0 2-0 or 3-0 but quota was 2.8 couldn't say no

i have belgium, brasil and rusia winning for today's comb and an outsider on Russia vs Korea O3,5

oh, and if Mexico can score a goal then perfecto
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 07:04 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.