Forums
June 01, 2024, 02:43 AM

Author Topic: World Cup 2010 South Africa  (Read 8813 times)

Offline Warlord

Re: World Cup 2010 South Africa
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2010, 10:45 PM »
+1 for Csongi, very super hyper mega nice image :D. +1 for chealsea for that video XD

weeee! Arg 1 Nigeria 0, vn goal of Heinze. look this image :D

yeah!
Did you know this?

The LG is a happy face! lol

Offline SPW

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2010, 08:53 AM »
I like Maradona, even as a coach. He's not that common coach like all the old faggots. Maradona was yesterday like a 12th man on the field. He never sat down, always pushing his gauchos for a better performance - I just like it.

Argentina dont need a Zanetti or a Cambiasso. I'm doing well with that current team.

I'm really hoping, Argentina will win this Cup. :)

Offline Koras

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2010, 10:59 AM »
And Ireland played against france because of this ;)

It's all about karma hehe
It wasnt thier fault... just mistake by arbiter.
Henry cheated in worst of possible way!
Was really funny at friday when he wanted penalty throw for France  ;D

I think Argentina will be need Zanetti and Cambiasso in harder game later....

Offline Warlord

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2010, 01:18 PM »
I like Maradona, even as a coach. He's not that common coach like all the old faggots. Maradona was yesterday like a 12th man on the field. He never sat down, always pushing his gauchos for a better performance - I just like it.

Argentina dont need a Zanetti or a Cambiasso. I'm doing well with that current team.

I'm really hoping, Argentina will win this Cup. :)

Switzerland ne1?  your country is in the cup too XD. you should support it, maybe it is the surprise and eliminates spain and goes to next round :O, don't say gg before playing XD.
Did you know this?

Offline nino

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2010, 05:24 PM »
maradona sucks :P the king of cocain xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline SPW

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2010, 05:39 PM »
Switzerland ne1?  your country is in the cup too XD. you should support it, maybe it is the surprise and eliminates spain and goes to next round :O, don't say gg before playing XD.

Sure I'm supporting my swiss guys, but yea, I'm a realist also. ;) It will be very hard to get into next round. Chile is a very good oppenent, I respect them. And Spain will win vs us, 90%. Switzerland dont have any win vs spain in the history. Its a coinflip for us to get into next round. Honduras will be without any chance imo. But: If Switzerland goes next round, Brazil is waiting there. But we will see. :)

maradona sucks :P the king of cocain xD

Cocain sucks :P the king of maradona xD

Offline Warlord

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2010, 06:02 PM »
weee! it's difficult but not impossible, USA could draw to England and it was  "imposible" too but USA could :P.Maybe switzerland can do the same :O

Like carlos tevez would say: "It's very difficul', very difficul' for me" XD
Did you know this?

Offline CJ

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2010, 12:21 AM »
I'm gonna remain hopeful that England can still win it, peole don't realise is that USA are ranked in the top 15-20 of the FIFA rankings, ended Spain's winning streak last year in the Confederation cup, and also led Brazil 2-0 in the same competition, so a draw is a decent result imo.

Personally, after watching the Germans today they looked good, and as the commentators said here about Podolski & Klose, they might have had bad seasons in Bundesliga but when they wear the national shirt, they just score, im watching the Dutch tomorrow with much interest.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline nino

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2010, 12:43 AM »
brazil has a good team, but i dont think we'll be champion.  :o
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2010, 08:27 AM »
http://gr.vc/vuvuzela/

hahahhahaha check this :D :D :D

6553 sec :D

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2010, 06:54 PM »
. And Spain will win vs us, 90%. Switzerland dont have any win vs spain in the history. Its a coinflip for us to get into next round. Honduras will be without any chance imo.
:P :P :P :P gj

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2010, 08:36 PM »

Paraguay

Offline darKz

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2010, 08:40 PM »
I like Paraguay. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline chakkman

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2010, 09:23 PM »
The woman of today doesnt need a handbag anymore, she puts everything she can grab in her cleavage eheh.

Offline SPW

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2010, 09:51 PM »
. And Spain will win vs us, 90%. Switzerland dont have any win vs spain in the history. Its a coinflip for us to get into next round. Honduras will be without any chance imo.
:P :P :P :P gj

that 10% owns :)