Forums
May 15, 2024, 02:00 PM

Author Topic: Worms:Reloaded goes Egypt  (Read 6016 times)

Offline OldBeast

Re: Worms:Reloaded goes Egypt
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 05:09 PM »
Heh I thought it was hilarious.

Grand theft auto goes Jerusalem?

&feature=fvw
this is f@#!ing sad though...
those are 10y/o kids

Offline beer

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 05:18 PM »
Heh I thought it was hilarious.

Grand theft auto goes Jerusalem?

&feature=fvw

lmao, crazy ppl :x

drama queen iz back

Offline HHC

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 05:25 PM »
those are 10y/o kids

They are at least 17 or 18. Furthermore, they were throwing stones at these cars cause jewish. I ain't gonna feel bad when they get run over.

Offline Ray

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2011, 05:27 PM »
I don't feel bad because they get run over, I feel bad for the whole society that has to struggle through such time because some people in control let it happen. That's the f@#!ing sad part.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2011, 06:30 PM »
Lmfao Madden, excellent, looks like the kids trying to breakdance on the hood xD

I don't feel bad because they get run over, I feel bad for the whole society that has to struggle through such time because some people in control let it happen. That's the f@#!ing sad part.

Ray, f@#!ing boo hoo, that still doesn't give people reason to kill each other and throw rocks at cars, you say you feel bad but in reality if it came to a life or death situation your life or theirs, you wouldn't givva f@#! about them you would choose yourself, and how the f@#! can anyone feel sorry for anyone acting in a racist way (if what HHC says is correct)?

I personally donated £20 to Haiti, it's all I could afford to spare at the time, I tried damn hard NOT to feel sorry for them, but instead I was wishing it had never happened in the 1st place, but I lauged my ass off at the jokes people were sending round and i'm proud of it cuz it's a very effective way to take your mind off such depression, seriously, if everyone in the world was all teary eyed when this shit happens there'd be no f@#!ing point in living.

Why you think people always laughing and joking at funerals - It f@#!ing helps, trust me.

Nothing sucks more than people crying "i feel bad for those people it's unfair etc" complaining when other people making innocent jokes like this knowing fully well you just happy you ain't like that and you don't really care, this goes for haiti and all 3rd world places where major disasters have happened.

Unless you do something to contribute to their society, feeling bad accounts for ZIP.

Offline beer

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2011, 06:53 PM »
when all this drama and seriously stuff will stop.  is this still worms site?

i only see wise and old ppl around talking about life and shit

drama queen iz back

Offline nino

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2011, 07:04 PM »
Thats real?  i thought it were mummies`s revolution
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline OldBeast

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2011, 07:06 PM »
those are 10y/o kids

They are at least 17 or 18. Furthermore, they were throwing stones at these cars cause jewish. I ain't gonna feel bad when they get run over.
if you look at the youtube footage of this u cant say they are older than 12...
it indeed is twisted that there are older ones near 18 taking pics with their camera

imo they have all the right to be throwing stones at israeli people for invading their country
and have full control of what goes in and out the country
israel is a fully equipped with armor and artillary, palestinians have rocks

looking at that video it is sad...
hitting 10y/o's with a car

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2011, 07:24 PM »
well imo it doesnot matter if it is 10 year old or 50, if hes doing bad things, thats what he gets back, maybe we live in a f@#!ing diferent reallity but here in brazil many 10 years old stole car, do assault, sell drugs, f@#! up with old peoples , kill others and i wont think 2 times if one of them come to steal me or something, ill just shoot their head or smack with my car like a rat.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2011, 07:34 PM »
imo they have all the right to be throwing stones at israeli people for invading their country

It takes 2 to tango.

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2011, 08:18 PM »
komo, i see ur attitude has not changed in my 30 day break...

but how can u tell ray how he feels.. just because u capitolize letters, or make them bold, does not mean your correct with your statements.. lol

how can you determine if ray really cares, or not?

and nino is right... every action gets a reaction.. no matter the age, if somone is bringing harm to you or your family... u will return the harm is needed in any form you can at the time.. if it means running their ass's over with ur brand new subaru, so be it ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2011, 08:55 PM »
komo, i see ur attitude has not changed in my 30 day break...

but how can u tell ray how he feels.. just because u capitolize letters, or make them bold, does not mean your correct with your statements.. lol

how can you determine if ray really cares, or not?

and nino is right... every action gets a reaction.. no matter the age, if somone is bringing harm to you or your family... u will return the harm is needed in any form you can at the time.. if it means running their ass's over with ur brand new subaru, so be it ;)

I ain't saying it's wrong for ray to feel bad, I didn't say he doesn't either, but he desn't have a right to complain about us joking about such stuff, and I know you'd do the exact same thing if someone was moaning about one of your jokes, let's take Ramone complaining about the FoS thing for example? Ring any bells?

Why would my attitude change jus cuz you got your ass thrown in jail lol?

I appreciate a good joke, no matter how bad the situation from where it came, I can look past the depression and the pain and laugh to feel happy.

Don't you have a laugh with friends and family at funerals? It's the same thing to me, people think you don't care when you joke about things and it's a pathetic assumption imo.

Offline nino

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2011, 09:18 PM »
well komo i undestand what u mean, btw this guy front of car hes like " HEY STOP THE CAR IAM FEDERAL LOOK MY DISTINCTIVE " HUAHUA

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2011, 09:31 PM »
well komo i undestand what u mean, btw this guy front of car hes like " HEY STOP THE CAR IAM FEDERAL LOOK MY DISTINCTIVE " HUAHUA

LOL ! Yeah mate :P Long live the king ! (as in nino, not the Egypt guy lol)

Offline nino

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2011, 09:38 PM »
and the other one is just making a dance, to get some coins xDDDD