Forums
May 15, 2024, 11:15 PM

Author Topic: Worms:Reloaded goes Egypt  (Read 6018 times)

Offline Ray

Re: Worms:Reloaded goes Egypt
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 01:22 PM »
The f@#! was complaining, stop posting novels for every thread, I said I think it's not fun at all to be joking around like that. Won't bother reading all that shit. Smite me all you want because I can't smile on jokes based on the suffering of other people.

If it was some Photoshop stuff where someone gets hit in the nuts or something, I'd giggle, but knowing this is going on, I simply can't.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2011, 01:33 PM »
I never smited you Ray, that would be lame to smite you cuz you have feelings, seriously...

You don't think it's fun to be joking around like this, fair enough, I think it's ridiculously depressing and over emotional to not enjoy an innocent joke and try and cheer yourself up with so much bad in the world, even in the bible somewhere it says something like "we must try to find good from the bad to have the strength to continue".

No one is laughing at their situation, I hope you realise that...

Offline Agneau

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2011, 01:35 PM »
looooooool

keep ur joke for ya the next time hhc^^

or just put it on tdc forum for me :d

Offline Madden

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2011, 01:53 PM »
Wow Rockstar are on fire. Grand Theft Auto: Cairo!

[NAiL`bOr] if u see me
[NAiL`bOr] ur gonna think im f@#!in weird man

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2011, 02:01 PM »
Although to me theres a difference between showing a picture of guys in silly hats and a real video of people being ran over, I didn't laugh at that.

I can't laugh at something that has real sounds to it, the real screaming where you can hear the pain and chaos for real.

If it was a 10 second clip photoshopped with the guys in the orange clothes from the 1st Grand Theft Auto with loony tunes sounds dubbed over, i'd maybe laugh, but that videos too real for humour...

If anyone watches that video, you should read the comments too, and people think i'm a troll for having a well written and civilised opinions...

Offline CJ

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2011, 04:04 PM »
that video is nasty! not sure whats going on as i dont really pay attention to news etc, but they look pissed lol
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline OldBeast

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2011, 07:51 PM »
Although to me theres a difference between showing a picture of guys in silly hats and a real video of people being ran over, I didn't laugh at that.

I can't laugh at something that has real sounds to it, the real screaming where you can hear the pain and chaos for real.

If it was a 10 second clip photoshopped with the guys in the orange clothes from the 1st Grand Theft Auto with loony tunes sounds dubbed over, i'd maybe laugh, but that videos too real for humour...

If anyone watches that video, you should read the comments too, and people think i'm a troll for having a well written and civilised opinions...

uhuh, if its two of ten year old's getting hit by an occupying israeli and making them invalid for the rest of their lifes is ofcourse alot of fun in GTA style...
but dozens of people getting ran over by an american diplomat killing and injuring them probably marked for life isnt fun because there is no GTA style...

ahh well, i guess people are really shallow minded hah,,
saying u can get a good laugh from any disastrous happening...?
so if that video was named 'SPLATTERSPREE' you would loved it?
or atleast, giggled at it?

quickedit and no reference to anyones reply
"We are certain that no embassy employees or diplomats were involved in this incident. On January 28, however, a number of our US Embassy vehicles were stolen. Since these vehicles were stolen, we have heard reports of their use in violent and criminal acts. If true, we deplore these acts and the perpetrators."
lol
easy way to avoid trouble, saying the cars got stolen XD
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:55 PM by OldBeast »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2011, 02:57 AM »
I said I appreciate "a good joke", that last one just wasn't good lol, it focused too much on reality for my taste.

To me a good joke about bad situations should take your mind off the suffering and pain of others, not make you fully witness the real events, but either way, I ain't complaining, some people might find still find it funny and thats cool with me, you should see some of the sick things they saying in the comments, one of which was something like "STRIIIIIIIIKKKE!" I thought that was pretty funny(like a 2 second sn@#!!! while shaking my head) but at the same time wrong cuz I had literally JUST seen what happened.

The 3 "10 year olds" was just a picture, it's ALOT less gruesome to me than to watch a real video with real sound.

Anyone remember Ken Bigely? The jokes going around about him were just pathetic, I won't even repeat them here.

And Old, that quote you gave, I read that part also, and yeah, they will always try to cover something up, but no one really knows if it was Americans or not, it could be a stolen vehicle, cuz it is after all a riot.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2011, 01:06 PM »
About the 10 Y/O kids, they deserved it.

About the diplomacy, they would if only the ones who made trouble had been hit. But several people (far away from start) got hit, and they weren't involved at all.

So all I have to say: keep your guns on to avoid collateral damages (just the sense, not for real..).

A guy with sandwiches taped to his head to serve as a helmet IS funny, no matter the context  :)
xD
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 01:09 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Rok

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2011, 02:54 PM »
About the 10 Y/O kids, they deserved it.

I remember some hippy posts about peace and love from you. Correct me if I'm wrong.

10 year old kids don't deserve to be run over by a car for throwing rocks. Period.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Husk

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2011, 03:19 PM »
holy shit, that video is f@#!ed up

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2011, 05:25 PM »
I remember some hippy posts about peace and love from you. Correct me if I'm wrong.

10 year old kids don't deserve to be run over by a car for throwing rocks. Period.

Hippy post ? It's a total different way of making peace from mine.

Using an aggresive behaviour for fun deserve this.
If you injure on purpose somebody who has never made a thing wrong, then you deserve to be run over by a car or whatever.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline OldBeast

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2011, 05:33 PM »

Hippy post ? It's a total different way of making peace from mine.

Using an aggresive behaviour for fun deserve this.
If you injure on purpose somebody who has never made a thing wrong, then you deserve to be run over by a car or whatever.

i didnt rlly get that

but i agree with rok, no matter what...
10y/o's covering their face throwing rocks at cars dont deserve to get run over by a car

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2011, 05:41 PM »
&

Army now is even shooting at people trying to help another person.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2011, 06:25 PM »
Why you all arguing whether "they deserved it" or not?

What makes us the judge? We don't know those people personally, they could have done alot of good and/or bad in their life prior to this chaotic nightmare.

Why turn an innocent joke into an unsettling debate?