Forums
April 19, 2024, 06:06 AM

Author Topic: Ultimate Worms Project  (Read 6657 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Re: Ultimate Worms Project
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2017, 02:27 PM »
WA 4.0 is the ultimate worms project. http://worms2d.info/4
NOPE! You didn't even understand anything. Ultimate Worms Project is a mod of WA, which was created by me for my series of Worms mods (fan games, as they turn to be), while WA 4.0 is the biggest, and should to be named Supreme instead of Ultimate. Supreme would sound better to WA 4.0, cause, well, Ultimate would make confusions beetween WA 4.0 and UWP even bigger. Using the 3.7.2.1 WA engine as a base (i downloaded that via Sania repack), i created the first version of Ultimate Worms Project.

your dumb
YOU ARE THE DUMB ONE!!! I WILL KILL YOU, AND NO MERCY FOR YOU. You force me to strike you down. MY ONLY WEAKNESS IS DC AND CS, BUT YOU JUST BERSERK ME AND FORCE ME TO ATTACK YOU AT MY FULL POWER! I am not kidding, this is real. and guys like you, won't recieve the first release, cause you really piss me off. Berserking me isn't a good idea. So, try not to berserk me. Try to keep your opinions at non-berserk rate.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 02:34 PM by Shadow-The-Worm »
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2017, 04:09 PM »
When your claim has been destroyed and everyone is telling that you're being an idiot, the only thing left to do is hit caps lock and say it again.
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2017, 04:24 PM »
When your claim has been destroyed and everyone is telling that you're being an idiot, the only thing left to do is hit caps lock and say it again.
a great quote +1

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2017, 04:38 PM »
I'm locking this. Also I'm muting you Shadow-The-Worm.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.