Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:06 AM

Author Topic: Ultimate Worms Project  (Read 6750 times)

Offline Sensei

Re: Ultimate Worms Project
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2017, 04:13 AM »
Wow.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2017, 06:47 AM »
Battle Zones
All Story teams
The Evil
wat

did you just make a bunch of teams and call that a mod? hey you okay?

This. I feel like it would've succeed better if this lore-based stuff would be a YouTube series.

Also, you're childish, go lookup the definition of modification.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2017, 07:40 AM »
Battle Zones
All Story teams
The Evil
wat

did you just make a bunch of teams and call that a mod? hey you okay?

This. I feel like it would've succeed better if this lore-based stuff would be a YouTube series.

Also, you're childish, go lookup the definition of modification.
NOPE! THIS IS MY WORMS MODS (FAN GAMES, AS THEY TURN TO BE) SERIES, AND THEY WILL COME AS A REPLACEMENT FOR THEIR ORIGINALS (except for UWP, which is basically based on a good instailement, Worms Armageddon). WHY YOU ARE SO DRUNK, THAT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING RELATED TO OTHER SOURCES OF MY MODS, BESIDES WA!
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2017, 07:43 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod_(video_gaming)

Try re-explaining everything again then

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Ultimate Worms Project (Revived)
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2017, 04:02 PM »
I have posted a topic about UWP some days before, and you haven't even understood anything. So, i will explain it again, and will be forced to explain with rage! You even killed my first UWP topic without any warning, or reason!
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Ultimate Worms Project is a game mod (fan game), as it turns to be, based on Worms Armageddon. It has 3 parts: WA itself, WWP (GBA) and SWP. WA takes the largest part of Ultimate Worms Project (including menu, display and weapons). SWP takes almost the same part of UWP, just like WA does. WWP (GBA) takes the smallest part of UWP, adding only a single team from it to UWP. It is the first mod (fan game, as it turns to be), that was created by me, and belong to my own series of fan games (mods, as i call them).
Current release version: v.1.0.0.1
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/gallery/xcLPx/comment/977783205/1?lr=0
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Take a closer look on the screenshots. If you still won't understand the screenshots, then, i am going to give you a bad time. I mean, BAD TOM!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 01:40 AM by Shadow-The-Worm »
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline Korydex

Re: Ultimte Worms Project (Revived)
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2017, 04:16 PM »
facepalm.jpg

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2017, 04:39 PM »
what is planned for 1.0.0.2?

renaming the teams?

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2017, 01:15 AM »
WA 4.0 is the ultimate worms project. http://worms2d.info/4

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2017, 01:40 AM »
NOPE! You didn't even understand anything. Ultimate Worms Project is a mod of WA, which was created by me for my series of Worms mods (fan games, as they turn to be), while WA 4.0 is the biggest, and should to be named Supreme instead of Ultimate. Supreme would sound better to WA 4.0, cause, well, Ultimate would make confusions beetween WA 4.0 and UWP even bigger. Using the 3.7.2.1 WA engine as a base (i downloaded that via Sania repack), i created the first version of Ultimate Worms Project.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 01:50 AM by Shadow-The-Worm »

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Re: Ultimate Worms Project (Revived)
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2017, 01:43 AM »
what is planned for 1.0.0.2?

renaming the teams?
I am planning to release v.1.0.0.5 as next version of UWP. And this update will add more Battle Zones, which are bundled in UWP's core. No renaming, just adding more Battle Zones.

Offline WTF-8

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2017, 04:07 AM »
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2017, 04:11 AM »
Ever saw that movie One flew over the cuckoo's nest?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2017, 06:21 AM »
@Shadow-The-Worm,

Please keep the topic clean. Members are allowed to express their opinion about your mod (good or bad). I'll lock the topic again if I see insulting.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2017, 10:29 AM »
NOPE! You didn't even understand anything. Ultimate Worms Project is a mod of WA, which was created by me for my series of Worms mods (fan games, as they turn to be), while WA 4.0 is the biggest, and should to be named Supreme instead of Ultimate. Supreme would sound better to WA 4.0, cause, well, Ultimate would make confusions beetween WA 4.0 and UWP even bigger. Using the 3.7.2.1 WA engine as a base (i downloaded that via Sania repack), i created the first version of Ultimate Worms Project.

your dumb

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2017, 12:54 PM »
Too much meth is bad for health. :o

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.