Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:52 PM

Author Topic: Team17 has announced Worms World Party Remastered  (Read 13451 times)

Offline vesuvio

Re: Team17 has announced Worms World Party Remastered
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2015, 03:25 PM »
make a we want list..

-old physics.
-1080p on / off
-many resolutions
-new weapons and sensefull features wich can be turned off
-old schemes
-possibility to import old stuff
-haha now i get rediclious but WN including the w:a net
-new mission packs including jp and skill needed solutions maybe even on big maps
maybe a turtorial possibily on screen having arrows to explain missions on big map
trolling . .

what we want isnt important for em ^^ a worms wich fits to this time including old wn and all stuff or even upgrades it to new
totally love to see new weapons and having a old worms fever and yes its possible to create such a new worms wich costs 50

they maybe just ignore the worms players pros .. in cstrike they didnt ask players neither i think some never changed to newer versions some just for beeing on top

but its a shame to abuse life like u do u dont even deserve a great new worms im the owner of t17 and i fully f@#! u up
-

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2015, 03:28 PM »
maybe the possibility to throw 4,2 sec nades with usen the , makes it possible to add another number if not pressed simple old behavior ^^ .. pressing shift makes nades have a blue
powerbar wich is doubled or even trippled power :_D

parkour jumps !! :PÜ

winning moves by pressing t

bioshock hands witgh magic powers

a flying skate board  for wormsa and so on b ut it must be calibrated and also ah what the f@#! :D

tons of new sk8board schemes ...
i ll now do sumthen serious

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2015, 03:32 PM »
A SWORD FOR ROPING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

THE MOST IMPORTANT NEW FEATURE :

INSTANT REAL TIME BATTLES !°!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :AGHGGGGGGGGGGG on big maps "!!!! ELITE BIG MAPS :SSSSSSSS  AHH H I DIEE

u ll fight 8vs8worms each worm a player or each worm controlled by 1 with ws

u ll zook and rope at same time and fighttttttttttttt .. .

i thought about this long ago  as in some schemes rubberowrms madee possible .. u walk and opponent shots a zook like not having round based game but this would make it well

thge best game of all times .. i mean u can chose if round based or not !!!! shotgun shots while the other worm moves :SSSSSSSSSSSSS a minigun wich makes ur worm struggle and u need to tel away or rope or shot with a pistol do make the minigun worm make a break and get outa there and now im rly off

cause it ll be never done

Offline Peja

« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2015, 04:17 PM »
jule, you can do a simple click on modify, in case you want to add something to your post. its quite useless doing 3 posts within 10 minutes when there is not a single reply.   

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2015, 04:55 PM »
 :D

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2015, 05:17 PM »
Lol, enough of this post, WWP remastered is coming back in September. Just stop posting more sheets if you don't give a f@#! to WWP:R!! LOL!

My eyes are burning watching this daily. ><

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2015, 05:58 PM »
Lol, enough of this post, WWP remastered is coming back in September. Just stop posting more sheets if you don't give a f@#! to WWP:R!! LOL!

Please give us a source material to your claim that WWP remastered is coming back in September.

Also, no one asked you to use your own eyes here- It's on your own responsibility.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2015, 09:18 PM »

Stop setting this thread as your homepage.

On the rest of our computers, we all have to click on the thread title to enter the page, so we don't have the same problem as you, fortunately.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2015, 09:26 PM »
dont forbit a topic here we all grown up

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2015, 10:22 AM »
But on the other hand, that's their own fault I guess.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2015, 05:13 PM »

Are you addicted to viewing this thread? That might be why you posted that post... :<
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Kradie

« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2015, 08:08 PM »
Just a brief update on WWPR.

It seems that most of the reviews on steam are labelled ''PRE-RELEASE REVIEW''
And in these reviews, Team17 acknowledged all helpful but negative reviews with a reply.

Perhaps this good news

Edit:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/270910/discussions/0/535150948612151404/
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2015, 08:59 PM »
Team17 has had a winner for 16 years, and instead of nurturing it, they're splitting the playerbase...

IMO, the only positive thing coming out of this is getting people interested in WWPR to buy WA instead. ;P

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2015, 09:59 PM »
They should just remake Worms 2 instead, adding all of WWP's features in it (even the mission editor and the wormpot), adding backwards-compatibility with WWP and the original W2, and adding new weapons (like the tornado, for example). That way, we wouldn't have to deal with people refunding the game to play W:A instead.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2015, 01:20 AM »
Can someone objectively give the list of the new features in this game?
It would be greatly appreciated.