Forums
April 26, 2024, 03:00 PM

Author Topic: Ultimate Worms Project is finally released for sure.  (Read 7035 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Ultimate Worms Project is finally released for sure.
« on: May 15, 2017, 07:20 AM »
So, i have finally released Ultimate Worms Project on GameBanana. Note, that this release is a reboot from GameJolt using GB system. Download the try-out version to try out this fangame (mod, as i call it). Order the ware version, if you want to donate and support further patches and series uploads.And, don't get fooled by the menu and other stuff from WA (when you will visit Local Play, you'll see the teams from SWP, WWP (GBA) and my own WA teams (most of the tournament teams). Take another note on Select Worm and replays (the former can't be fixed (cause i don't know any method to fix that), while the latter can be fixed by enabling WK Launch option in Advanced settings (as always)). Read both the page on GameBanana and the pages on my wiki. The patches will be uploaded once i'll get my main PC set up. The tutorial is going to be on GB page of UWP as a todo for a time.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline Free

Re: Ultimate Worms Project is finally released for sure.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 08:25 AM »
Linkssss

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 04:13 PM by MonkeyIsland »
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 11:45 AM »
who cares trololo

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 11:49 AM »
who cares trololo
Trolling and troll laughing isn't a kind of support. You really shown me your skill of being lazybones

Online XanKriegor

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 12:05 PM »
A demo video on Youtube would help to promote this.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 12:43 PM »
Is it a game or what? Where can I play it?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 02:46 PM »
That's a fangame, based on Worms Armageddon. This fangame also features SWP and WWP (GBA) components. Play the 2 latter games in the bundle for really high knowledge about UWP's component. SWP is a Worms game on VKontakte.

Offline Korydex

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 03:11 PM »
i thought that wasnt legal to post links to pirate worms lel

Offline Free

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 11:33 PM »
Screenshots?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 01:58 AM »
Screenshots?
Sorry. Imgur gives me nuts! I must reupload the screenshots before showing them to you.
i thought that wasnt legal to post links to pirate worms lel
That's a fangame, based on repacked Worms Armageddon. At least give some respect for the repacks. Repacks aren't as dangerous, as PEs (Pirated Editions) are.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 03:39 AM »
So you made some maps in the map editor, and some schemes, and edited the menu graphics. Anything else? No new weapons or anything?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 04:07 AM »
So you made some maps in the map editor, and some schemes, and edited the menu graphics. Anything else? No new weapons or anything?
Hey, no new weapons and no altered menu design. That's not Worms Unlimited and this fangame is based on WA 3.7.2.1, not on 3.6.x.x WA, and such, no PX here. Only RubberWorm and WormNAT2 is bundled with Ultimate Worms Project's first Alpha release.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 09:23 AM »
Give link for direct game, can't find.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 01:45 PM »
Give link for direct game, can't find.
Click on GameBanana link, then click on UWP 1.0.0.1, then click download. Simple as that. Also, this fangame has a license, read that before downloading. Registering on GameBanana allows you to donate your points for a game, and doing other GameBanana stuff as well.