Forums
April 27, 2024, 10:56 PM

Author Topic: Ultimate Worms Project is finally released for sure.  (Read 7037 times)

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

Re: Ultimate Worms Project is finally released for sure.
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2017, 05:41 AM »
Rofl, you are still ass clowning around?)))

You never listened to me! And, you NEVER ASKED FOR SPARING. Don't make me act like Chara. Just some more dissapointments, and i will post Chara's quote if the player selected DO NOT ERASE. And i will show you Creepypasted Papyrus (P A P P Y) as a punishment for dissapointing me. Even WA patchers are better than you. They never ruined my wiki, just Skip Going around. Ehh P A P P Y!

what are you talking about shadow-the-troll ?
no wonder you get disappointed so much here, none understands what you want.
have you ever tought about, that it's not our fault ?
i'm very interested in chara's quote and your punishment, so let's make it faster, you suck and your ultimate worms project too.

You never listened to me! And, you NEVER ASKED FOR SPARING. Don't make me act like Chara. Just some more dissapointments, and i will post Chara's quote if the player selected DO NOT ERASE. And i will show you Creepypasted Papyrus (P A P P Y) as a punishment for dissapointing me. Even WA patchers are better than you. They never ruined my wiki, just Skip Going around. Ehh P A P P Y!

my god look at these edges
you pathetic fag
You must have misunderstood.
SINCE YOU WERE THE ONE IN CONTROL!
Scared yet? I am good, my mods are good too! This monstocity will make you trembling! And, he will make you eating your own words, fools! Nobody messes with me, Shadow The Worm!
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.
My reaction to 3.8: STATUS CANNOT BE REMOVED!

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2017, 06:05 AM »
Vesuvio?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2017, 09:02 AM »
I never use dirty tricks or show scary pictures, unless i am berserked. But, you berserked me with asking for videos. Despite this, Sbaffo will remain safe, cause he never attempeted to berserk me. But Alien, General Echi and XanKriegor have absoultely no chances of escaping my Unleash.
I don't want to harm anybody, but when I am triggered, you'll see no mercy, only angry reaction.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2017, 09:11 AM »
I'm donating 420€ man, looking forward your project man. Cybershadow-Deadcode who?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2017, 09:23 AM »
Walt, donating on my mods is pointed. This means, that you must to have membership on GameBanana and enough points for donating a single time.

Online Triad

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2017, 11:35 AM »
as far as I see, this is not a mod, just a reskin.

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2017, 12:00 PM »
I never use dirty tricks or show scary pictures, unless i am berserked. But, you berserked me with asking for videos. Despite this, Sbaffo will remain safe, cause he never attempeted to berserk me. But Alien, General Echi and XanKriegor have absoultely no chances of escaping my Unleash.

Ok...this has to be a troll because I can't believe that there is people THIS retarded...

yea...  ;D

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2017, 01:58 PM »
His words are more and more deranged.

Offline Alien

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2017, 03:18 PM »
faster please, i'm getting impatient. take me first, or just forget about the others.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 03:36 PM by Alien »

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2017, 03:27 AM »
GeneralEchi, get away from here, you are berserking me further. I was calm at my max rate before you have shown up. You are playing with me like a puppet. And, your outcome at my game on WormNET is being cursed with 1 Worm Curse. Seriously, wormers, you are playing with me like a puppet and berserking me. WHY YOU ARE DOING THAT?!

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2017, 03:34 AM »
What is "berserk"?

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2017, 04:23 AM »
What is "berserk"?
What you are even doing? Are you trying to release my egg clone from my soul. If you will do so, he will thank you first, and then, he will kill you! You shouldn't release my egg clone from my soul, he is evil. I create mods, and he helps my worst foe, Bonzi Buddy, to take over the world.

Offline Shadow-The-Worm

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2017, 05:31 AM »
Also, MonkeyIsland uses MalwareBytes, which really act a stupid way in website blocking GAMEBANANA ISN'T MALWARE, BLAME ADFLY, NOT GAMEBANANA! I'll reset this once and for all!

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2017, 05:51 AM »
Why you wrote this wall of text? I did not ask you anyting ???

Offline GeneralEcchi

• Arr Pirate

• Sweden Sweden
  • ᔕᕮᕮK ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᕮᔕTᖇOY !
    • View Profile
    • GenEcchi DA
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2017, 06:02 AM »
What is "berserk"?

Now this shit's about to kick off, this party looks wack
Let's take it back to straight hip-hop and start it from scratch
I'm 'bout to bloody this track up, everybody get back
That's why my pen needs a pad cause my rhymes on the ra-ag