Forums
May 03, 2024, 02:51 PM

Author Topic: Kaleu  (Read 5207 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: Kaleu
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 07:00 PM »
Kaleu has accused me of using tap macros in about every rope race we ever played.
I'm just doing him a huge favor by not letting him to be in one community with someone he considers a cheater, please be grateful and thankful of my negative vote!

I was joking lol, and please don't mess things that happens out of forums.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Guaton

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2012, 07:17 PM »
Kaleu has accused me of using tap macros in about every rope race we ever played.
I'm just doing him a huge favor by not letting him to be in one community with someone he considers a cheater, please be grateful and thankful of my negative vote!

Bahaha xDD the last thing he told me was " u is using macro , i know , but no problem i dont will tell MI" before to start to play a ttrr for tus, i was like "wtf" XD i even uploaded a video months before to this game just to make him chill about my roping lol (yeah , he used to call me cheater in almost everygame we played) ,i made it specially for him (and some zillians) but he didnt get it ...

conclusion: dont give a f@#! about what this guy says , even when it comes from a cheater who is looking for some1 else to blame about cheating , cos he doesnt want to be alone on tus as a cheater.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 07:20 PM by Guaton »

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2012, 07:24 PM »
Well Barman isn't using a spacebar to rope I know that for a fact.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2012, 07:39 PM »

Bahaha xDD the last thing he told me was " u is using macro , i know , but no problem i dont will tell MI" before to start to play a ttrr for tus, i was like "wtf" XD i even uploaded a video months before to this game just to make him chill about my roping lol (yeah , he used to call me cheater in almost everygame we played) ,i made it specially for him (and some zillians) but he didnt get it ...

conclusion: dont give a f@#! about what this guy says , even when it comes from a cheater who is looking for some1 else to blame about cheating , cos he doesnt want to be alone on tus as a cheater.

Was not every game, if I said more than 2 times was too much, and because you used to say "snicheat" or something like that everytime.
And I'm not Alone.
It's funny how you blame Brazil for cheating but there are lots more cheaters non-zillians here, whose don't say anything.
CHEATER? Yes I was not wanting, but i'm here puting my face to everyone slap because I'm not using this anymore and I'm not a coward and lier.
Enough?

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Camper

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2012, 07:50 PM »
zillians = cheaters

Offline Guaton

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2012, 07:51 PM »

Was not every game, if I said more than 2 times was too much, and because you used to say "snicheat" or something like that everytime.
And I'm not Alone.
It's funny how you blame Brazil for cheating but there are lots more cheaters non-zillians here, whose don't say anything.

when did i blame brazil about cheating? learn to read , im blaming YOU about it , and afaik u are not the whole brazil

2 times was too much? so that faggot who used to call me cheater on ag and who used to talk with his zillian friends in portuguese about how cheat was my roping was an alias? xDDD

yes, snicheat, saddly u are alone.

CHEATER? Yes I was not wanting, but i'm here puting my face to everyone slap because I'm not using this anymore and I'm not a coward and lier.
Enough?

BRAVO , do u want a prize or something? xD

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2012, 07:58 PM »
You say like you never posted about Brazillians amoung most of your posts posts containing the "cheat" word even in LW,  that we all are cheaters etc.. innocent guaton.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 07:59 PM by Kaleu »

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2012, 08:00 PM »
All I wanna say in this, regardless of whether Kaleu is accepted in rM, is that its harsh to never let ppl who have made mistakes move on because of something they did in the past.

What's done is done, its up to you to judge if you want him in but marking him (or anyone) forever as a cheater is not fair imo.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2012, 08:38 PM »
You say like you never posted about Brazillians amoung most of your posts posts containing the "cheat" word even in LW,  that we all are cheaters etc.. innocent guaton.

u're just writing bullshits lol , looks like u dont know what to write , lw? i cant waste words about zillians in such a great site , maybe i did once or twice , and talking about u and answering professor if im right (and im dissapointed of myself...), its just wrong talk about zillians in LW , lw doesnt deserve that xD.

most of my posts? pf xD  most of my post contains "xD" and "lol".

i never denied talking about zillians (attitude) anyway , but i can deny talking about "every zillian is cheater" , ive treated u and zippo as cheaters, no more , no less

i was even talking about my first post lol wtf , i didnt say anything about brazil on this thread , thats what i meant, thats why i wrote "learn to read"

All I wanna say in this, regardless of whether Kaleu is accepted in rM, is that its harsh to never let ppl who have made mistakes move on because of something they did in the past.

What's done is done, its up to you to judge if you want him in but marking him (or anyone) forever as a cheater is not fair imo.

once cheater , always cheater.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:40 PM by Guaton »

Offline Husk

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2012, 08:53 PM »
I love this topic xD

Offline Csongi

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2012, 09:58 PM »
I love this topic xD

well...I don't :)
could you guys take this out of rM forums ?
Kaleu asked to join and he got a negative response,that's all. end of story :)

@ Altraf,it's not just a community...it's rM ffs !  ;D
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2012, 11:09 PM »
hmmm i dunno Csongi, maybe some Moderator can to push this thread for another forum...

I read each post here, everyone has his own reason, if rM system requires that all members vote for 1 player join its, its fair. We need to play according the comunitty rules, even if someone doesnt agree it.

Excepting the:

1. Guaton's Jealous of zilians.
2. Problems behind Avirex and Kaleu
3. Problems behind Darkz and Kaleu
4. LOL and funny chats xD

Conclusion:

Kaleu cheated in the past. But He was PUNISHED.

Even all we know what a reputation is important, I believe that Kaleu is playing the game nice. Some one may come here and say: "Kaleu is cheating, he is using macros, ahk, bla bla bla." You dont have proof. Useless u say if Kaleu, Darkz, Barman or anyone is cheating coz its hard to see if ne1 is using cheat or not.

What We can to say?
TUS Mods can to catch who using clearly, and who know to use without show it, i guess this one must to have shame coz "win this way dont make u better than of the true nice players".

IMO there is only 1 way to eliminate this problem from TUS:

BAN TTRR FROM CLASSIC LEAGUE!!! GG MACROS GG AHK GG CHEATS

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

aiaiaia dreams  :-*

Offline Csongi

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2012, 11:34 PM »
IMO there is only 1 way to eliminate this problem from TUS:

BAN TTRR FROM CLASSIC LEAGUE!!! GG MACROS GG AHK GG CHEATS

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

aiaiaia dreams  :-*

dreams ?! ... NIGTHMARES !! :P
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Guaton

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2012, 11:50 PM »

1. Guaton's Jealous of zilians.

pffAHAHAHAH i actually laughed xD!

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2012, 01:05 AM »
Cheaters in worms used to really really bug me.  I got very upset and posted lots about the subject back when fb was going.

Eventually I just gave up worrying about it although I'll very gladly stand behind anyone who confronts the issue.  Trouble is that it mostly backfires and just causes flames and nothing good comes out of it.

Anything less than 100% and without proof and you basically end up looking like a c@#! (excuse the bad language).

Anything less than 100% and you're accusing someone of cheating without proof and they can just type on their keyboard, in their private place - "no I'm not".

Deep down they can't feel that great about it.  They know that their wins are cheapened by using cheats and that any losses are even more degrading because they cheated and still lost.

Also however cheesy it might sound, playing without cheats and developing a real genuine skill in a scheme is in my opinion the best way, and the most prosocial way to play.  Playing a great game without ripping off other wormers.  When I play worms I don't want to come away feeling like a cheap douchebag.  Cheaters have to live with that.

The problems and frustrations we encounter during our wormy careers are there to challenge us, not to be side-stepped by macros or ahk scripts.

It is hard to fire a nade or zook accurately from one side of the map to the other, so it f@#!ing should be.  Stop your notching, get your hands off the screen, put down your pre-written notes or however else you cheapen it and do it on your own merits.  

It is hard to tap the space fast and accurately when roping.  It's a skill that takes years of practice and even then you gotta have sharp reflexes to get the space to fire again using a single key.  It is hard and that's something we should all accept.  To have taps that never let you down....that takes practice, dedication; some people need to warm up for a bit, or be on a good day.  No one deserves an unfair playing field where one person's tapping is easier than the other.  Put down your ahk scripts or whatever else you use to make firing your rope easier.

Rant over.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 01:07 AM by Cueshark »