Forums
May 03, 2024, 08:46 AM

Author Topic: Kaleu  (Read 5205 times)

Offline darKz

Re: Kaleu
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 04:36 PM »
Compatared to your macro tap its like using my penis to tap, just sayin'.

Actually made me laugh. :D Where's the proof?
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 04:46 PM »
MODS don't do anything against cheaters anymore... There are some people who cheat for sure but they don't do anything. I know.

So i am not alone :D I have sure that some one keeep using cheating, but as long i am not a expert in TTRR and I am not a Tus Mod, let it be.

Slightly off topic but how do you come to the conclusion that he plays according to the rules, when you surely know how hard it is to prove that someone is using a macro? He may just have modified it a little so it doesn't look like he's using one. Just saying. :P

MI played with Kaleu today many TTRR games. If Kaleu should be cheater, MI could see and ban him today yet.
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/announcements/using-autohotkey-is-considered-as-a-cheat/

But why burn witches without reason?
Like "regarding ban for members" is forbidden, i believe that "call ppl of cheat without reason / proof" must to be forbidden too.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 04:52 PM »
Compatared to your macro tap its like using my penis to tap, just sayin'.

Actually made me laugh. :D Where's the proof?

Your TTRRs are enough, but people can't see it because you are cf member, pathetic. =)
But as Professor said, let it be.

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-38181/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-70687/
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-70677/
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 04:55 PM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Peja

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 04:56 PM »
with your history you are the last who should throw around with wild assumptions about someone is cheating. but i guess you just wanna have chelseas award.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline darKz

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 04:59 PM »
MI played with Kaleu today many TTRR games. If Kaleu should be cheater, MI could see and ban him today yet.

How do you detect whether or not someone is using a macro? Elaborate please, I don't understand.

Your TTRRs are enough, but people can't see it because you are cf member, pathetic. =)

You, sir, are an idiot. I think I would win way more TTRRs if I were cheating. My space sometimes fails on me, unlike when you're using a fool-proof macro.

Also, don't get me to post your CF application here, nuff said. :D
~ Dubc 2010

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 05:04 PM »
How do you detect whether or not someone is using a macro? Elaborate please, I don't understand.

Hey guys, dont fight ae :)

Even when a player uusing macro the tap becomes faster and "strange", i am not an expert to see when someone is using macro. As I said, MI or another Tus Mod could see well :)

What i am defending is about "call ppl cheater without proof", what i am seeing all the time here.

Offline Ray

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 05:06 PM »
Also, don't get me to post your CF application here, nuff said. :D
I'm guessing he got a no? ???

Offline darKz

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2012, 05:12 PM »
Professor, what I don't like is when people claim to know something which they clearly don't. You're wrong, it's not clearly visible when someone is using a macro. If it were, we would have a 100% safe way of detecting macro cheaters. Which we sadly don't.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2012, 05:16 PM »
with your history you are the last who should throw around with wild assumptions about someone is cheating. but i guess you just wanna have chelseas award.

You know nothing about me, actually I am not what I wanted to be, I am what they made me to, I didn't cheated by myself and I don't created a cheat, just downloaded the script from here.

And noone never said anything about if allowed or not while it was there, I'm not using and I will not use again because I never know I was cheating can't you all understand it??
Noone would give a f@#! before the topic about AutoHotkey.
Case Closed.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2012, 05:25 PM »
I am not what I wanted to be, I am what they made me to

This is deep.

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Peja

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2012, 05:34 PM »

You know nothing about me, actually I am not what I wanted to be, I am what they made me to, I didn't cheated by myself and I don't created a cheat, just downloaded the script from here.

And noone never said anything about if allowed or not while it was there, I'm not using and I will not use again because I never know I was cheating can't you all understand it??
Noone would give a f@#! before the topic about AutoHotkey.
Case Closed.

dont lie lol, you got caught cheating after you got told you are not allowed to use this ahk script  anymore. you even wrote posts saying  you are not using it anymore and then....... you got caught.

seems not like innocent  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2012, 05:39 PM »
I got caught but where's the proof? It's easier when a group start posting shit to forces Moderators.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline barman

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2012, 05:53 PM »
Kaleu has accused me of using tap macros in about every rope race we ever played.
I'm just doing him a huge favor by not letting him to be in one community with someone he considers a cheater, please be grateful and thankful of my negative vote!
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2012, 06:16 PM »
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:26 PM by AlTarf »

Offline barman

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2012, 06:23 PM »
Why do you guys make such a big deal out of this lol, it's just a community. :-X
Reputation is an important value for some
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best