Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:13 PM

Author Topic: Aerial  (Read 1060 times)

Offline HHC

Aerial
« on: August 03, 2010, 09:39 PM »
Hi people, I was checking out the schemes for the Playstation version of Worms Armageddon to see if there was anything good in there. First scheme in there was 'Aerial'.
I'm not sure what T17 intended this scheme to be. It has infinite jetpacks, 3 ropes, infinite nades and a few more drop-weapons.

So meh, I figured I could do better than that. So here's Aerial v2.0:
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-312/

The idea is still the scheme: use the infinite jetpack to attack your opponents whereever they be hidin'.
I made it a little more challenging though. There's now only 3 seconds on the clock.
You can use these 3 seconds to aim with grenade or zook and attack an enemy worm from the ground or you can jetpack to him and attack him from the air. The retreat time is 5 sec, which means that if the enemy hides well, your jetpack will not reach far enough for a mine-attack.. at times like that a zook or nade thrown from the JP might be the best solution.

Apart from the Jetpack you have no movement weapons other than 1 tele.

Games are fast-paced and IMO are particularly fun in the end when it's 1vs1.

I was hoping some of you could give it a try and give me some feedback.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 12:46 PM by HHC »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Aerial
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 05:38 AM »
Why didn't you add these to your already uploaded scheme on TUS? (Including explanation and replay example)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline HHC

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 09:25 AM »
Planning to, but I prefer getting the scheme right the first time this time hehe. Need to see if I can make it any better first.

Offline HHC

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 12:44 PM »
OK, uploaded on TUS:
https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-312/

Now with a better replay.

Btw, guess it's totally different from hysteria after all. It's jetpack-warfare all over the place :o

Fun though  :)

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 04:57 PM »
sounds fun, upload a replay of a good game played with this scheme!
worm and learn

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 05:48 PM »
Even though there are at least 2 similar schemes around, this one has the best balance. Gotta try it out soon.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 04:57 PM »
I liked this scheme very much.
GJ!   :)
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓