Forums
May 03, 2024, 02:31 AM

Author Topic: Any ideas? - Rowy Madness  (Read 682 times)

Offline HHC

Any ideas? - Rowy Madness
« on: August 13, 2013, 07:22 PM »
Hey people  :)

I made a scheme called rowy madness. It's rowy played on a mine madness map  ;D

Problem I have is: it ends too fast  :D
Somewhere around the minigun/bow is usually the first round over. I wanna solve it by continuing the 2nd round where the first left off (instead of zook again, you now start at bow for example).

But well, that would mean worms have to skip all the way to bow (and after 2nd round, all the way to f7 for example, which takes way too long and it's just annoying.
I guess I can change the stockpile options to remove the first weapons, but then we may have the right weapons, but they are delayed all the turns neway  :(
3rd option is not putting delay on anything and trust in the players to select the right weapon every turn (which is pretty confusing  :-[).

Am I overlooking something?

maybe PJX could solve it, but dunno, would prefer to keep it as a normal scheme.

Offline Korydex

Re: Any ideas? - Rowy Madness
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 07:35 PM »
3rd option is not putting delay on anything and trust in the players to select the right weapon every turn.
This.

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 08:13 PM »
how about make a bigger map?
:D

Offline HHC

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 08:40 PM »
ae, I gots it. Put 1 of everything and no delays. Once the weapon is used the panel shows a gap and you know whats next. Combined with anti-stockpile (lose everything you use) and you can start the 2nd round where you left off the 1st.

I'll probably add unlim zooks. When players have gone through their entire panel in a bo5 they can resort to the unlimited zooks to finish it off if needed. Sounds a lot fairer than unlimited patsy  ;D

I'll create it tonight.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 11:13 PM »
cool idea, i like it.

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 11:21 PM »
Uploaded  :)

https://www.tus-wa.com/schemes/scheme-1085/

Yeah, its a nice game, very weird MM stuff  ;)

Offline Hurz

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 12:20 AM »
im ag if anyone wanna test with me :)