Forums
April 27, 2024, 10:50 AM

Author Topic: Crates  (Read 217 times)

Offline Amanwaf

Crates
« on: July 04, 2023, 03:11 AM »
There is a problem with changing the drop rate in boxes.
I want to create a basic layout, make a few small changes to it, and give nearly every weapon the same drop chance in crates. But as soon as I set a value for a certain weapon, it immediately affects the advanced game settings (rubberworm).
For example, if you set a drop chance for an Earthquake, the "self-resetting sight" setting is automatically set. If you add this chance for all weapons, then a lot of settings will change - gravity, fall damage, rope pushing and much more...
I have tried settings through the game itself, third party programs, the website, and even manual settings through the .swc file itself. In all cases, advanced settings change on their own.
What's the matter?

Attached is an example schematic that I was able to create in SchemeEddy, but I need to add a drop rate for a few more weapons, but I can't, due to the above issue.

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: Crates
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2023, 04:59 AM »
You cannot change the crate probability of super weapons. You can read more here:

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/schemes/help-with-crate-probabilities-35711/
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.