Forums
April 27, 2024, 01:13 PM

Author Topic: Drive for Weapons - A new scheme concept! Thanks Kirill for the Teaser/Trailer  (Read 736 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
I would like to announce that Drive for Weapons is about to be officially released! The idea has been developed since November 2020 and now sbs is finishing the map upgrade of the prototype map. It is looking amazing! I can only reveal this.

This might not be surprising for DFW fans, so the real reason why I'm posting here is the new Kirill worm video that he gently made for Drive for Weapons after aproximately 15 days of brainstorming between Kirill, sbs and me (after many screenshots, since sbs doesn't use Discord and Kirill doesn't use Whatsapp).

Not sure if this can be considered a teaser or a trailer, but here it is, the fantastic job Director Kirill made, with 3 official images of the new map that is coming soon...:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH KIRILL!

And sorry if we took too much of your time. We're glad you accepted the idea and many suggestions for changes on the video!
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Zalo the moler

Offline Lupastic

"You smoked way too much skunk. You are stoned."
-Kiry, 2022 :D :D

Great video, future TUS cup coming of this? ;c

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• View Profile
Great video, future TUS cup coming of this? ;c

I was thinking on the possibilities... There's only one single map of this scheme, two if you count the prototype which the gameplay is almost the same.

I was thinking on either make a tournament that 6 players could play together on each group and only the first ones would advance to playoffs, but that would require several players available on the same day. Or the other possibility would be a TUS challenge.

I think the TUS challenge would be easier and fit better on this case.  I plan to start working on the prototype of the second map, since sbs asked me for this while he is finishing the first official map.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 11:30 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Lupastic

Yes agreed, a tournament would be easier and a better start, good idea (: I'd be up for it.

Offline Kaleu

Nice video  :D :D
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline FoxHound

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• View Profile
Yes agreed, a tournament would be easier and a better start, good idea (: I'd be up for it.

I agree that would be better to play with people together than a challenge.

Would you help me on this task? A TUS tournament, like Worm Olympics used to be: tournaments.

Would Komito moderate?

Would people play on a Sunday?

Would this work better than the challenge that is probably relatively easier to organize and people participate?

Btw thanks, people.
'

Offline Lupastic

yes lets revive the tus tournaments baby :-* actually, the experimental league stuff would have worked out better as tournaments too maybe

Offline FoxHound

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• View Profile
yes lets revive the tus tournaments baby :-* actually, the experimental league stuff would have worked out better as tournaments too maybe

Maybe... Experimental Schemes Tournaments. It could be a monthly or every 15 days event: a different scheme on a Sunday.

Echiko, the medalist, will you make the medals for the tournament? By the way, I think my only TUS medal is a bronze one from a Dabble and Fidget TUS tournament.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 01:24 AM by FoxHound »
'