Forums
April 26, 2024, 02:12 PM

Author Topic: More fine tuning?  (Read 440 times)

Offline jattaman

More fine tuning?
« on: February 24, 2023, 10:45 AM »
I was wondering is there a way to make some of these ideas in some sort of editor and upload it to the tus for people to play using hosting buddy.

- fine tune quantity of things in crates(for example 2 instead 3 ropes)
- fine tune how weapons behave

Offline vesuvio

Re: More fine tuning?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 10:59 AM »
worms. TUS and schemes are Great the only problem is the few players left who actually play worms  :(

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 01:32 PM »
I was wondering is there a way to make some of these ideas in some sort of editor and upload it to the tus for people to play using hosting buddy.

- fine tune quantity of things in crates(for example 2 instead 3 ropes)
- fine tune how weapons behave

I'm waiting for this since when I started to play WA as a kid. More than 20 years waiting to be able to set x1 rope in crates, something that Worms 2 could do.

We can set Black Hole Gravity and Air Viscosity now, but we cannot change Super Weapons crates.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 01:35 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 08:59 PM »
quantity of weapons in a crate - no, afaik that is a highly requested feature... it is in Hedgewars afaik
fine-tune how weapons behave - besides power settings and maybe some 3.8 stuff, there's nothing. Unfortunately this is not Worms 2's weapon editor ;w;