Forums
May 01, 2024, 11:35 PM

Author Topic: schemes for begginers?  (Read 1421 times)

Offline anoamas321

schemes for begginers?
« on: August 16, 2010, 09:25 PM »
what schemes would people recommend to play when playing with complete beggingm they have never played worms b4 and will probly ave no mor thn 2 hours pratice b4 i play em

Offline HHC

Re: schemes for begginers?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 10:06 PM »
One of the schemes that comes with the game I guess: intermediate, armageddon, blast zone and maybe forts.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 10:24 PM »
Jetpackrace!

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 10:55 PM »
Bungeerace?
* DarkOne ducks for incoming slaps

Shopper could be fun too for newcomers, though they'll have to get used to rope physics to be able to gain momentum

Offline Maciej

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 11:30 PM »
i used to love shoppers at start  :-*
then wxw...  :-*
and now only rr  :-* (I mean rope schemes, I like elite, hysteria, bng and t17 too ;))

Offline nino

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 01:59 AM »
beat the sheep
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 02:34 AM »
bng. u dont have to worry about jumping and moving you worm, just 2 weapons to master. nades and zooks ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 06:27 AM »
Yeah but chicken, BnG is boring to newcomers who don't know how to BnG, at least with rope it's looks good even when you suck, so it's more fun to learn.

I'd definately say Shopper/Ropers to start with, they are the most fun and look really cool, plus you need rope for most schemes, Roper/TTRR/Elite for good moves/Intermediate, even T17, also WxW...

Hysteria is fun to learn also...

Offline Prankster

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 05:00 PM »
im surprised, nobody mentioned mine madness or bow and arrows! those are fun, anmd quite easy games too, and not so pointless as comet dodging or surrender race :D

also, as some of u already said, i liked shoppas at beginning too. roping was the most fun!

some more games which can be played in an easy way, and still gives some experience: burning girders, tower race (better not too big ones), holy war, super sheep race, and all "normal" games, like mole shopper, intermediate (modified scheme!), elite, team 17, etc.

beginners can look after schemes here or at worms2d.info, and play what they find nice :)

hf!

Offline Csongi

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 05:43 PM »
comed dodging ne1 ?!       ;D ;D

I remember in wwp @ my nubage(well lol,im still one xD) i was playing a lot of "rope `n crates" that was quite a fun scheme,but u still needed for it a good strategy `n some skills ^^
too bad it can't be played in w:a  :-[
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)