Forums
June 08, 2024, 06:41 AM

Author Topic: Schemes UPDATED, Classic Schemes PACK  (Read 6972 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: Schemes UPDATED, Classic Schemes PACK
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2009, 12:40 PM »
Im not a fan of the 7 griders, and prefer umlimited.. i barely use more than 7 either but i still like them there. I think if you cant win against someone that grider blocks you all the time then you are not good enough and cant create any decent tactics of ur own to beat them... Id imagine that you have not been aggressive enough before sudden death and are getting grider blocked and don't have enough control of the map to collect some stronger cr8s. Therefore you should of done something differently before you got urself into this hard situation. Unlimited griders ftw! 7 griders are for poor players that can not finish a t17 game sooner!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2009, 12:59 PM »
I don't use 7 girders in my games either.

People do not always use the official schemes. Not only T17, For example Shoppers.

- 'Do you mind good old fb shopper scheme?'
- 'Nah, It's fine'

We can't and I guess we shouldn't go through games one by one and check if players have used official scheme or not.
We can set schemes as the official one, But when 2 people agrees on non-official and play it, That's done.

But if one opponent asks for the official scheme, Then the host must accept it.
Still our first concern is our activity.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2009, 01:12 PM »
The only time i would accept it is if someone picked it in playoff because it was their choice not mine.. Id expect them to have no problems playing umlimited girder if it was my pick not theirs.

I think offical scheme could be both. Its not often people disagree over it anyway. Most players are sporting enough to give and take and play certain variations to schemes. The old saying, "if u light up ur agreeing to scheme and map" is golden here. I dont think u can complain about a scheme if u light up. Should check it before ya do,.. espically if someone plays on and only complains if they lose.

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 10:37 PM »
I have been pondering the banishment of petrol bombs and flamethrowers (possibly miniguns too) from shopper.

I dont think the current tus scheme is that good I always add infinite zooks.

Also adding a super sheep with say a 20 turn delay on it in hysteria, this would help sort out the darksiding nightmare that can be so tedius when its 1 worm left each in hysteria.

Also giving players in T17 one aqua sheep each as standard.
Then there  is no room for the complaint "no sd weps", as you can win a t17 from a big disadvantage with only 1 aqua sheep.

ll post a topic another time about it.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 10:42 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline SacrificialLamb

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 08:33 PM »
Also giving players in T17 one aqua sheep each as standard.
Then there  is no room for the complaint "no sd weps", as you can win a t17 from a big disadvantage with only 1 aqua sheep.

Whoever complains about not getting SD weapons is someone that will whine about anything.  What's next, no freeze? or scales?  

I have a suggestion: leave the scheme the way it is, because its been perfectly fine for 9 years [since ropes in crates was removed, and cluster bombs were reduced-powered around 1999/2000].

The only weapons you should ever start with in Team17 are some tools and your physical attacks.  That's it.

Offline Ray

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2009, 09:46 PM »
I agree with Lamb, why changing something that worked fine for 9 years?

Offline SacrificialLamb

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2009, 06:21 PM »
I agree with Lamb, why changing something that worked fine for 9 years?
lol dude, you're the one who uploaded the butchered [AKA "revised"] scheme of T17 w/7 girders

Offline Ray

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2009, 06:48 PM »
Did I? :O
Oh dude, I remember, there was a problem with the scheme file and Wooka was not able to upload it, so he sent it to me and I uploaded it to the site.

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2009, 12:17 AM »
hm i didnt do the scheme with 7 girders, i did the original one... it got changed i forget why, something to do with the cr8s i think... but i havent touched the t17 scheme since that

Offline SacrificialLamb

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2009, 05:02 PM »
the plot thickens  ???

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2009, 09:05 PM »
lol xray contradicts himself alot, or maybe you just change your mind very quickly lol
worm and learn

Offline Ray

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2009, 11:20 PM »
There was a problem with the scheme's appearance on the site, since the super weapons were not shown. At first, everyone thought it was a bug, WookA uploaded the scheme again, but it still did not show the super weapons. Then he sent the scheme to me in private, I uploaded it to see if it was a bug at him or altogether and it turned out that due to the programming of the game itself, the site's scheme editor cannot show the super weapons. If that was not you WookA then I am sorry, but I remember this happened, I am not sure if it was with you WookA anymore.
Are you happy now NAiL? I don't know what's your problem with me, I never did anything wrong to you, still you keep bashing me for everything. If I wasn't clear enough in my last post, I tried to make things clear now. Leave me alone... :(

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2009, 12:25 AM »
i do remember that ray, but that had nothing to do with 7 girders being in the scheme, some1 else edited that... we all agreed on it tho

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2009, 04:37 AM »
lol
I edited that. I only made it with 7 girders as we discussed.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline SacrificialLamb

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2009, 05:27 PM »
 :o

*pumps fist at Monkey*
Should say scheme uploaded by MonkeyIsland
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 05:30 PM by SacrificialLamb »