Forums
May 04, 2024, 03:58 PM

Author Topic: Tus schemes?  (Read 3121 times)

Offline darKz

Re: Tus schemes?
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 10:48 PM »
In 100% of the games there's 4 worms on both sides with equal health  :D

Yeah, for the first 30 seconds usually. :P You gotta count in different damage through weapons (Dynamite > Bazooka > Firepunch) and most importantly failed turns/attacks. No matter who's failing an attack, there's gonna be your difference in health. And it happens frequently even in an easy scheme like Shopper. You won't ever have a game with completely leveled health on all worms, that's why piling is important.
I'd very (very) likely win a Shopper game by piling every turn against someone who doesn't pile but only hides.

Anyway this went slightly off-topic. Shopper with AFR as a basic rule, why is that? I still have no idea. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline HHC

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2012, 10:59 PM »
Yeah, for the first 30 seconds usually. :P You gotta count in different damage through weapons (Dynamite > Bazooka > Firepunch) and most importantly failed turns/attacks. No matter who's failing an attack, there's gonna be your difference in health. And it happens frequently even in an easy scheme like Shopper. You won't ever have a game with completely leveled health on all worms, that's why piling is important.

O no no, but as long as the differences are reasonable there's no issue. Like I said, you can fix it by dropping bigger weaps on bigger worms to the point where the HP's are fairly evenly distributed again. A worm of 110, one of 134, one of 172 and one of a 100 is no problem. You can get away with skipping a pile then, no probs!

Skipping them the whole game, thats a different issue. But against a worm in a bad hide that is much easier to hit AFG, yeah.. 1 out of 4 turns a no-pile shouldn't get you in too much of a difficulty if you don't make bad errors.

Offline darKz

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2012, 11:05 PM »
You're forgetting that you get 1 crate per turn and the only unlimited weapon in Shopper is Pneumatic Drill. You can't be too picky as to which weapon to throw at which worm. But let's get back on topic shall we? :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Ramone

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2012, 12:15 AM »
I love how U 3 are playing the game of Shopper with words through your posts.. It's a high-level Shop, maybe make a Cup out of it? ;x  :-*

Offline Husk

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2012, 12:17 AM »
and definitely make a worms movie out of ur best moves... posts.