Forums
May 16, 2024, 05:01 PM

Author Topic: How about Abnormal Youtube every week show?  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Impossible

How about Abnormal Youtube every week show?
« on: March 09, 2013, 10:02 PM »
abnormal is very creative scheme, thats why awesome moves here happens quit often, and since I wasted my chance to give this scheme a name and call it my own scheme Ill try to realize the other idea about abnormal, if there is at least one cool moment for each round would be fair to keep weekly or monthly show with top-10 moves ppl made. It would raiiiseeeeeeeee popularity of this scheme and W:A overall, Im not lazy enough to dont work with it as well, depends how much people will send awesome abnormal turns here. Whatcha think guys, Id say we can give it a try. Maybe we can already start next week!

Offline Rogi

Re: How about Abnormal Youtube every week show?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 01:58 AM »
What is it ?   
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 02:10 AM by Rogi »
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline Free

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 10:09 AM »
"I missed the chance to call this scheme as my own"

Not you or Van came up with this scheme originally, credit should be given where credit is due.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 03:09 PM »
Impo, you have my blessing to do it.

@
Sigh. A total of 2 people heard about it so far, I'll gladly add to the description anything that says more than 'some NNN guy' 'perhaps it was posted on private forums' etc (still- did that already on on the scheme page) but so far no one has provided me with anything remotely close to that, what more credit do you want? The idea behind is so simple I wouldn't be surprised that it has been 'invented' multiple times already, it's just no one took the time to actually consider it as anything more than a random scheme.

Never once I claimed full credit for it (which pains me greatly because I had 2 witnesses with me when it was created and obviously it was completely unrelated),
besides of course its name and countless hours spent on promoting and beta-testing it, or what I prefer to call all that - developing it. I've grown to be passionate about it and it makes me really happy to see people ask about it on #ag and see how much addictive it has become to some of them.
So get your facts right before going all personal on me because I jokingly took a small jab at you in another thread.

Offline Impossible

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 03:28 PM »
Not much people interest in this one to start work on it. People have to post their turns here and nobody does, thats the problem :P

Offline Free

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 03:48 PM »
http://www.normalnonoobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1039&p=18164#p18164

Funny how you think I mentioned this because some personal jab you gave me, I didn't even pay attention that you've given me a "jab"

I'm just saying give credit where credit is due. I'm sure you can agree on that.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 03:53 PM »
A link, see? Now we're getting somewhere. I can talk to Bytor about it.
I have been giving the credit, that's the thing.

Offline Impossible

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 03:58 PM »
so you guys think nobody didnt get this on mind before bytor, and he was the first who come up with this idea after 15 years of worms being played online? Obviously its not, but van is exactly the first who popularized it on such level where it is atm, so everything is fair I think ;D

Offline Free

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 04:14 PM »
You also think that its possible to accidentally drill instead teleporting xD