Forums
May 06, 2024, 04:57 PM

Author Topic: What W:A does to your brain?  (Read 787 times)

Offline Impossible

What W:A does to your brain?
« on: March 21, 2013, 06:00 PM »
I saw an interesting thing, and noticed it only now.
Once I woke up and plan for the day was already in my head. Previously, this had never happened, but I didnt really noticed it.
Over time, my mind turned into the timeline with the perfect order of the day, I could plan all actions in second, and once again I didnt pay attention to it, as if this is the case thing should be.
Eventually I started to lose my timing ability. I couldnt really count how soon the train will drive in the subway by analyzing the people who are leaving the escalator on metro, how and in which half of the day is better to buy a newspaper by analyzing the number of people riding in a minibus on the road in the morning and in the afternoon and all other small things that I always calculated perfectly before.
I thought a bit about it, and realized something really intresting. I had this abilities when I played kaos. You'll ask me what does my deduction stuff have to this scheme.

Lets take elite for example. Each turn you have to do one (pay attention at the word "one"), one thing. It maybe one block, one attack, hide or anything. You spend all your time on one but very important action. Thats why elite improves your logic just as chess.
On kaos things goes a bit another way. When you get really used to kaos, before your turn starts your brain generate timeline with alot of different attacks, blocks, building path from one part of map to another. Then your turn starts and you see the crates, all crates integrates into your timeline plan and you already have your turn done in your brain, 2 sec after it starts. Still, its not that risky to fail one thing as on elite, because there is alot of other action you planning to do. This rather improves your timing than logic. I dont think there is many people who spend so much time on playing kaos as me, In fact I played it whole year +1 or 2 months 2-8 hours per day. kaos is now dead so most likely no one will ever feel this like me. But yeah, kaos is really useful for your brain. Your timing become extra presice by playing it

Offline Rogi

Re: What W:A does to your brain?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 07:51 PM »
how and in which half of the day is better to buy a newspaper
rofl xD

Is this post for some discussion about TRL KAOS ? Or we just must to chat in this theme...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 08:04 PM »
is it friday ?

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 08:13 AM »
I bet you smoked too much weed.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 08:38 AM »
I don't understand the newspaper bit.

Do you buy it when you see everyone reading it? Like when the news item is clearly popular knowledge?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.