Forums
April 27, 2024, 02:50 PM

Author Topic: oldsock  (Read 6076 times)

Offline sock

oldsock
« on: April 01, 2016, 11:57 PM »
Since January 2001.
OldSocK
TdC, t5x, DwI, SfX, CKC, dt, NBR, cfc, susuii, EiF, bS.
Because I want to play with you guys because I enjoy you guys, as I am not so serious about winning or losing anymore, (I enjoy the competition) and desire an enjoyable experience. I feel TdC and I share some of the same values on relaxation and calmness which is a bit rare and wonderful and it would be a lot of fun playing together I think.
I am 29.
RR-roper/elite-intermediate
I like everyone :)
I was in TdC 12-13 years ago I think, not sure why I left ;) Looking forward to TdC's decision!

Offline biscuits

Re: oldsock
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 12:03 AM »
Since January 2001.
OldSocK
TdC, t5x, DwI, SfX, CKC, dt, NBR, cfc, susuii, EiF, bS.
Because I want to play with you guys because I enjoy you guys, as I am not so serious about winning or losing anymore, (I enjoy the competition) and desire an enjoyable experience. I feel TdC and I share some of the same values on relaxation and calmness which is a bit rare and wonderful and it would be a lot of fun playing together I think.
I am 29.
RR-roper/elite-intermediate
I like everyone :)
I was in TdC 12-13 years ago I think, not sure why I left ;) Looking forward to TdC's decision!

Word. You should consider just playing singles, or quit the game, since it's dead. what the community needs is active people (people hate me which I love!!!!) and more teams, but that'll never happen. I suggest you join 420 with the skitzo dibs, you guys would get along real well since you both pop pills, he needs a partner and a hug
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:09 AM by biscuits »

good game W:A Steam reviews

courtesy of "gloom" for allowing me to use this signature, it's the best ;)

Offline spleen17

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 12:09 AM »
Are you just joining and quitting every active clan atm?

Offline biscuits

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 12:12 AM »
Are you just joining and quitting every active clan atm?

Yeah, he has mental issues. I used to talk to him on Steam and play CS:GO with him, he's definitely f@#!ed in the head. It's all good though let him do his thing. He wants to join a clan that plays 2 other clans cause that's all there is on W:A opposed to starting a team and recruiting randoms. This game will be more than dead competitive wise on clanners in about 2 years. Not even. When you have a schizophrenic wormer in 1st place on TUS like dibs you know this game is more dead than his life.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:21 AM by biscuits »

Offline sock

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 12:27 AM »
A mental illness is a condition that impacts a person's thinking, feeling or mood and may affect his or her ability to relate to others and function on a daily basis. Each person will have different experiences, even people with the same diagnosis. Recovery, including meaningful roles in social life, school and work, is possible, especially when you start treatment early and play a strong role in your own recovery process.

Offline sock

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 12:29 AM »
There is nothing to fear biscuits, except fear itself :) I hope you value dibz life, my life, your own life, and everyone else's a little more now, as I hope I value the same.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:39 AM by sock »

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 12:38 AM »
sock made with dt what , what these guys does when just put the cock in...and the cum comes out.. and the girl ( dt ) could not have the chance to cum too.

you puto...decide what you want porra!!!! huahauhauhua
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 12:41 AM »
cFc    Quit. After 1349 days.    March 17, 2016, 12:03 AM
cFc    Rejoined. After 1 days.    March 18, 2016, 06:21 PM
cFc    Quit. After 7 days.    March 25, 2016, 09:45 PM
cFc   Rejoined.    March 26, 2016, 01:23 AM
cFc    Quit. After 1 days.    March 28, 2016, 12:55 AM
NBR    Rejoined. After 411 days.    March 28, 2016, 09:17 PM
NBR    Quit. After 1 days.    March 30, 2016, 03:00 AM
dt    Joined.    March 31, 2016, 10:02 PM
dt    Quit.    Yesterday at 12:05 AM
ND    Registered this group.    Yesterday at 02:59 AM
ND    Quit.    Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Offline sock

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 12:43 AM »
sock made with dt what , what these guys does when just put the cock in...and the cum comes out.. and the girl ( dt ) could not have the chance to cum too.

you puto...decide what you want porra!!!! huahauhauhua

I want you to know that I respect you Nino and everyone else.

Offline sock

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 12:44 AM »
cFc    Quit. After 1349 days.    March 17, 2016, 12:03 AM
cFc    Rejoined. After 1 days.    March 18, 2016, 06:21 PM
cFc    Quit. After 7 days.    March 25, 2016, 09:45 PM
cFc   Rejoined.    March 26, 2016, 01:23 AM
cFc    Quit. After 1 days.    March 28, 2016, 12:55 AM
NBR    Rejoined. After 411 days.    March 28, 2016, 09:17 PM
NBR    Quit. After 1 days.    March 30, 2016, 03:00 AM
dt    Joined.    March 31, 2016, 10:02 PM
dt    Quit.    Yesterday at 12:05 AM
ND    Registered this group.    Yesterday at 02:59 AM
ND    Quit.    Yesterday at 10:03 PM

It's true! :D

Offline biscuits

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2016, 12:47 AM »
A mental illness is a condition that impacts a person's thinking, feeling or mood and may affect his or her ability to relate to others and function on a daily basis. Each person will have different experiences, even people with the same diagnosis. Recovery, including meaningful roles in social life, school and work, is possible, especially when you start treatment early and play a strong role in your own recovery process.

First step in treating your mental illness is getting off the internet,
let alone a dead video game... ain't gonna help your situation. Second step is coming down off your depression meds, when you face reality at its finest thru ur own willpower.... without the help of seratonin uppers... I suggest you check yourself before you wreck yourself, homie
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:50 AM by biscuits »

Offline sock

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 12:51 AM »

let alone a dead video game... ain't gonna help your situation.

Thanks for your opinion, but I'll go with the Psychiatrist's for now.

Offline biscuits

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 12:53 AM »

Yeah keep feeding $$$ to a dumb f@#! who just talks to you and you cry about your problems cause you don't have the balls or a big dick to get through shit yourself. You sound like a pussy for being a west coast kid.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:55 AM by biscuits »

Offline sock

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2016, 01:13 AM »

Yeah keep feeding $$$ to a dumb f@#! who just talks to you and you cry about your problems cause you don't have the balls or a big dick to get through shit yourself. You sound like a pussy for being a west coast kid.

such anger, if you would like to come to Vegas, we can box it out.

Offline biscuits

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2016, 01:21 AM »

such anger, if you would like to come to Vegas, we can box it out.

you're not worth the money to fly out. Rather save my money for my goal to move to Colorado. you can come see me then. I'm also not trying to go to jail for knocking out a mental nerd. You live in Vegas and still play video games at 29? Man your life must suck. At least I have a reason to play games cause Philly blows but Vegas? And Gaming? get a life
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:24 AM by biscuits »