Forums
May 04, 2024, 10:33 AM

Author Topic: :(  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Hussar

:(
« on: December 22, 2013, 12:26 PM »
I thought then this day will never come but it does, am feeling horrible friends when am writing it but i have to. Please dont take it as a slap, its not that simply. Am leaving guys :( after all that time during my trip with you i have to say then this bunch of peaople which i have meet  in tdc will allweys be the greatest for me.

Thank u guys then u let me be a small part of ur team. I love u all, especially i wanna thx u Fada for that whole spirit which u adding here, Vok !! u are my man, Crazy - every game with u was a pleassuire, DarkOne - tha big Papa, Redi, Even u Brendon !!!!   And ofc Spider !!!!! i love u man for ur statament and mature approach.

This decision is a bit related with my real life guys.... and u should know then i didnt spoken with any other clan and even i dont know what will happend in future. I wanna be as a lonely rider now.....

:(

Re: :(
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 01:57 PM »
wtf, take a break and come back again, no need to create such topics, they will make u feel stupid when u'll want to play wa again xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 02:05 PM »
Too bad to hear, Berria

I'll see you around, though :)

Offline theredi

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 02:51 PM »
aaw not good news, gl in ur life then and just keep movin on ;]

Offline SpideR

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 04:47 PM »
Oh berria, I see your leaving cause of something in real life. Don't push things too hard eh. Worms is meant to be a place for fun, and TdC got the skills on that :) I hope you'll get over it soon! Come back to some clanning or funners if you feel good to. It was really nice to have you as a partner, I hoped we have played more, yet it's always good to have a change and focus on what we want most. You've been inactive in clanners lately I noticed that. Are you going less active at all @ wa? Well good luck in your life and count on me as a friend!

Peace

Offline SpideR

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 04:48 PM »

Get your motor running, get on the highway, looking for adventure and whatever comes your way :D

Offline Rogi

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 05:05 PM »
:OOOOO come back!

"This decision is a bit related with my real life guys...."
what ? xd "my wife dont like tdc"

i think is not ur decision, mb ur boss ?! "Again, again! U play worms when u should work! Enough!! NOW! Go on tus and write that u leavin! Fast! TDC or JOB ?! Brenda or ME ?!"

ok sry. My fantasy, is the one thing that helps to live me lol 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 05:50 PM »
Aw that's a sad day for tdc :( you not being around will be like Komo without Avirex... You're one of the few that just need one pm and you're back in tdc. Whatever there is in real life tdc or not you know you can pm us if you want help or just speak about it.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 01:49 PM »
Are you going less active at all @ wa?

Not rly mate, am feeling better than ever before i think, and wanna use it.

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 04:50 PM »
peace
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2013, 01:01 AM »
wtf, take a break and come back again, no need to create such topics, they will make u feel stupid when u'll want to play wa again xD

hes not leaving w:a, hes leaving tdc ;p